Joint L1 Task Force Q2

Proposal 11432 is the LuncBurnArmy proposal and matches his Agora text.
Proposal 11426 is an alternate proposal authored by non-doxxed persons who go by the names Rabbi Jebediah and Mr. Baboon. (See: https://classic-agora.terra.money/t/alternate-l1-task-force-spending-prop-for-q2-2023/50532
Either intentionally or by mistake, the link in their proposal 11426, points to the wrong Agora text?
I also believe it was a mistake that their proposal was published first for voting … someone else paid the deposit money thinking it was a LuncBurnArmy proposal.
Rabbi Jebediah and Mr. Baboon, both of whom refuse to be doxxed and promote that as a means of avoiding investigation attempts by any government entity, have not to date I believe been part of any of the main LUNC development teams in the LUNC community, but do have a long history of trying to promote themselves into leadership positions (or having significant influence in LUNC ecosystem direction) by spreading negative criticism of others in leadership positions whom they have chosen to not like… recently most noteably Tobias Anderson.
The authors of proposal 11432 (LuncBurnArmy. a.k.a. L1TF) on the other hand are strong proponents of all persons in leadership positions being doxxed and the building of positive and open dialog with government agencies such as the SEC.

The LUNC community unfortunately has an unusually large number of influencers who are very opiniated and mostly at odds with each other.
Few amongst the influencers apart from professor Edward Kim, would have what I would call a likeable personality. Edward Kim who is well respected by almost all, has paid a pivotal role since the inception of LUNC to keep the community together. Unfortunately however he recently chose to assume a lesser leadership role so that he could pursue some of his longtime personal interests.
That has resulted in significant power struggles amongst the influencers who remain hence the somewhat toxic atmosphere we are currently in.

4 Likes