LunaClassic Burn 1.50 %. TFL Tax 0.20 %. LFG Tax 0.20 % Validator Tax 0.10 % Each Transaction. = 2% Burn mechanism VOTE TO IMPLEMENT ON-CHAİN

Summary
LunaClassic Burn 1.50 %. TFL Tax 0.20 %. LFG Tax 0.20 % Validator Tax 0.10 % Each Transaction. = 2% Burn mechanism VOTE TO IMPLEMENT ON-CHAİN.

Motivation
SAVE LUNA CLASSİC + UST.

Proposal

Dear Terra Community / Lunatic’s / Luna Classic / UST / Luna V2. Holders. = ( This is my opinion for the best solution. )

I ‘’ MustafaTalipC ‘’ Mustacrypto / Musta. Started on twitter a tweet to start a Burn mechanism with a Parameter Change Proposal.

like ‘‘Do Kwon’’ said because there are coming Text Proposal’s and we need to create a PARAMETER CHANGE PROPOSAL. ( To start trought Burning each transaction. )

If we would implement this to the Luna Classic CHAİN to have effect and start Burning each transaction. would get us come further & get the price up and up.

EACH TRANSACTION — 1.50 % BURN — LUNA CLASSİC TO REDUCE SUPPLY.
( BTW it would be awesome and helpfull if Dex’es & Cex’es would do a 1.50 % Burn only too on every transaction + Buy & Sell. ) Not the other %'es, just Burn to burn wallet.

terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu ( The Burn Adress That Do Kwon Gave The Community On Twitter. )
So i took the initiative to do it Right now! and we will ALL TOGETHER reduce the max supply of Luna Classic till who know’s? Let it just start at the first point

and see what it does to the supply. We could always make a new proposal to change it if it doesn’t work or burn’s too much or whatever.

But this is the START of the rebirth for Luna Classic ( I hope so )

EACH TRANSACTION — 0.20 % TFL TAX —
terra1dp0taj85ruc299rkdvzp4z5pfg6z6swaed74e6 ( They need fund to raise also this and their other project’s that’s why i think this is a good idea. ) Source: Twitter - Terra_money.
I suggest also to give a 0.20 % to the ‘‘TFL’’ (Terra Foundation Lab (TFL) Reserves ) to show them MERCY to save the project, & they have fund’s to repeg UST.

Even if they didn’t do it to people who lost bag’s of money and trusted this project, and some of them did …

EACH TRANSACTION — 0.20 % LFG TAX —
terra1gr0xesnseevzt3h4nxr64sh5gk4dwrwgszx3nw (If the LFG have money power they can always save LUNC / LUNA V2 / UST next time’s. ) Source: Twitter - Terra_money.
I suggest also to give a 0.20 % to the ‘‘LFG’’ (Luna Foundation Guard (LFG) Reserves )

EACH TRANSACTION — 0.10 % VALIDATOR TAX —

Also a 0.10 % to the ‘‘Validator’s’’ So they will stay to validate ALL transactions & Stay validating.

Make better decisions next time to team up for a Burn mechanism instead of hop over for a new CHAİN. ( LİKE CZ SAİD. ) Do Kwon, Hear my voice :slight_smile: Contact me twitter.

Feel free to share your ideas with me on Twitter = Musta⚡ @mustafatalipc

to get the right solution to save Luna Classic + UST & get the price above 1.00 $ very soon both. ( Believe i )

4 Likes

This =)

https://twitter.com/john_is_whale/status/1534315862215344128?s=21&t=3KYL3JS5h4YxtO_AswAAcg do just like the Orion money validator, I asked your community if you want them to vote yes on proposal 3568 to burn luna. What do you have to lose, you already have luna v2 let us try to save luna v1 everything we ask for. Terra Station