LUNC being D E L I S T E D, leading to this proposal for a fresh look at vision & business development

This is extremely sensible and an extremely difficult thing to do.

I have tried to list and describe some ideas in this proposal which can vastly improve the value and acceptability of LUNC right now:

You may comment on the proposal discussion above in its thread or leave your comments here.

I have not covered the roadmap and vision in this document, because it is not for me to decide what is the roadmap of the community. The community will decide the roadmap of the community and what they want. For this, an extensive survey has to be conducted among the known and popular members of the community. We have to collate what they need and then create a roadmap. This roadmap will probably be much better and much more acceptable by the community.

TR has created a roadmap on their website and L1JTF has a technical roadmap of what they wanna do for the next 3 months but there is no common roadmap yet. So we need to work on that.

Regarding the vision of LUNC, this is something that people need to go back to the documents to read and understand. It is called Terra-Luna cause just like the Earth and the Moon works in conjunction with each other’s gravity (one would not exist without the other) Terra and Luna work in conjunction with each other through the minting and burning system.

Currently, we are on the Cosmos ecosystem so we have to create a new vision of LUNC which takes into account the vision of the Cosmos ecosystem as well, something that TFL never did since it is a centralised institution and all their assets are licensed from Cosmos.

We are decentralised, and we have to remain true to that idea of a decentralised development environment. So the vision and the roadmap definitely has to be made again after extensive research and survey on the subject.

I am quite sure that if we just made a public roadmap and vision document, that could single-handedly be a significant boost to the reputation of the Terra Luna Classic and it will become much easier for everyone to refer to something to know where we are in the current stage of building. Without this necessary roadmap, teams working on LUNC are working in a highly disconnected manner trying to grab a piece of the same pie :pie: