Lunc value and funding increasing/Accelerate Burning/attract investment to ready for repeg

When there are no risks involved, it probably means there is nothing that is happening also.

I would be interested to see these communications with Binance that @RedlineDrifter is doing currently. Mails, etc.

An update on the respective thread is highly appreciated.

Hey man know that I really do appreciate the effort with what you’ve done here and I know it’s to help my efforts. It’s just the CEX negotiations are already going to be tough so I’m trying to minimise what we’re asking for. The more we ask for the more difficult the negotiations become.

If it’s to help my efforts I think it’d be better to wait and see will the majority of CEXs support my proposal first and we could maybe revisit this afterwards.

But also it’s important to know that I don’t need to validate anyone’s work. We are a decentralised community and we validate as a community through governance. Don’t let any individual stop you! :slight_smile:

The more ideas we have the better, keep up the good work

3 Likes

Thanks for your opinion, It is correct my proposal should be vote “pass” first.
Then, we will talking how and who will make this proposal to be the real.
My vision this management may become a business model on some exchange who has a massive supply of some token in future.

Thanks again for you get my point on this proposal.

Seany: Let me clear with you.
It different if someone tell to you go to the market buy something to him for free.
Or he give you some money and tell you do something for him.
I hope this proposal will pass in finally and this condition will go to negotiate with BN.'s representative on the table.
And, They will weight about advantages business condition over other CEX. and the more trading volume will flow to BN. between Lunc reserve to investor who join 2op. feature.

I understand but

It doesn’t matter if its free, profitable, costs money or gains money over time.

We ask Binance and CEXs

Can you burn?
Can you 1.2%?
USTC implementation?
20p implementation?
60/40 split?
On ramp our chain?
What do you think?
0.5%?

If you bombard anyone with requests they lose interest and stop helping.

Focus on passing the USTC repeg as outlined by redline…then come back to this after.

It’s obviously up to the community but too much too fast leads to poor directions

2 Likes

Yes, I am too late.

1 Like

Give a chance to my proposal. It is very excite what will happen next?

1 Like

@Seany22 I mean I just start to do something after 1 year anniversary lunc depeg is too late.

Can you cheer my proposal to big name?
I am very exciting and can’t imagine what the good thing will be happen next.

Thank you for your support, I appreciate it and will not be discouraged until the last hour of voting.

Here is my vision to how to make Lunc truly valuable.
I am sure, the Lunc will be the valuable coin. But now isn’t the time.
Actually, 1st thing we must do as soon as possible is bring back them to original algorithm relationship.
Now, we can say that our coin doesn’t start from zero. But, starting with negative value.
So, It’s not the time to ask for the true value of a negative coin.
The Lunc’s growth equation is: 1.Mega big burn & increase fund => 2.Repeg => 3.Development
I amn’t a guy who crazy the money, but please consider the equation above before Lunc become the true valuable.

Last year, 22nd.May Someone take Lunc 1.988T with 356Millions USD.
Many peoples believe, this investor is BN. and this is not wrong.
If yes, he really. BN. would never refuse this offer and the price is increasing vary with the supply reducing. I estimate from the history if circulating supply reduce to 3T the price probably around 0.1USD or more. They asset will increase more 100Billions USD. and this isn’t wrong too.
So, Do not press this coin against the hole and I request community vote “Yes” to leave it to the sky.
When the Lunc repeg completed we will talking about how to build up the coin to be the truly valuable.
To be Honest.

Nobody cares about LUNC burns and supply more. Need another hype ways: 1. repeg. 2. dapps. 3. VC.

You wrong, the price going up when tax burn 1.2% release and fall down when burn only off chain. Please looking through to the middle the sea of lunc supply need to change to be assets from burning.

1 Like

More people care about sustainable high burns than you give credit for.

Most people want in-out bit of money.

I guarantee 1 really good burn prop or spike will see some price action.

A lot of people don’t care about repegs or utility or restoring the chain. They want to see supply get nuked and get hyped by it.

Truth is we have some cool things coming. And no one cares. It’s right there on the screen LUNC is bleeding out and a burn push before it’s too late could save us.

Even the influencers like Classi levi beleeves Perry and happy aren’t updating. It’s boring we have so much and yet so little

1 Like

Finally, you cheer up my proposal?