MEXC is Burning LUNC Daily! What is your plan?

MEXC is Burning LUNC Daily! What is your plan for LUNC?

12 Likes

I did challenge HitBTC about this and they referred me to keep an eye on their social media for any changes.

Has anyone else challenged their CEX?

This is fantastic. Enough dog and pony show and an exchange actually doing something. Hopefully other exchanges follow, institute a tax or other similar burn strategy.

2 Likes

I agree MEXC is doing a great job and plan to keep doing this buy back using what would normally be fee’s to do the burn there are a other exchanges also are participating. It’s a lot better than all the chest beating, name calling and so on in the community. All these other so called plans should be put on hold until we see the results of this plan.

4 Likes

From now on I won’t be purchasing additional LUNC from binance. I will open an account on MEXC and purchase there.

4 Likes

final result is burning 2 billion max in the end of the proposal so …

Those who use twitter, can you tweet this burn proposal to the CEXs?

Can we not ask other big exchanges to follow Mex’s example of voting poll to burning trading fee in order to decrease Luna supply? Therefor we can bypass the validators?

[MEXC x LUNA Recovery Plan Voting Poll Result Announcement ]

Dear users, The voting poll for the MEXC x LUNA recovery plan has successfully concluded. After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback from the community, MEXC is pleased to announce that we …

The voting poll for the MEXC x LUNA recovery plan has successfully concluded.

After receiving overwhelmingly positive feedback from the community, MEXC is pleased to announce that we are the first centralized exchange that goes above and beyond to initiate the LUNA recovery plan.

Over the past 2 days, we have gathered 12,948 valid votes and gained a 98.49% support rate to burn LUNA to decrease LUNA circulation on the secondary market.

1. MEXC will provide transaction ID proof showing the transfers made to the official burn address on a weekly basis.

MEXC x LUNA Recovery Plan Status Update
BURN Amount
|2022-05-26 — 58,423,888.68 LUNAC
|2022-05-27------- 78,984,757.30 LUNAC
|2022-05-28 ----- 71,204,609.31 LUNAC

MEXC will utilize the actual trading fee received from the [LUNA/USDT ] (Now renamed to [LUNC/USDT spot trading pair to proceed with secondary market buybacks on a daily basis. This plan will last for 1 month, starting from 2022-05-26 to 2022-06-26.
*2. Terra has officially provided a LUNA burn address.MEXC will make arrangements to send LUNA tokens obtained from the secondary buyback of LUNA to the official burn address specified on a daily basis.
*3. MEXC will provide transaction ID proof showing the transfers made to the official burn address on a weekly basis.

DAILY BURN AMOUNT between 58 - 71 million. If we can ask other exchanges to join we could double / triple the daily burning amount

2 Likes

It’s a real shame the supply API is down, burn wallet has been filling up with 100’s of millions over the weekend ‘sent to burn’ but the supply total is not being adjusted. I’m guessing this is due to the api being down so sites cant pull the data needed

5 Likes

Can you send me the website address, thanks

Binance has listed LUNC!

Hi @Everyone here

I am working as a Projekt Manager in a big IT Company and i can tell you and everyone Reading this…

Getting the Exchanges to do the same as MEXC will help the most for LUNC.

So what you can do is spread the Message as i did here…

9gag(dot)com/gag/a91N10W

Spread it everywhere!

Exchanges will be the Hero’s if they join that plan!

1 Like

You can check on LunaBurn on twitter - Daily updates
https://twitter.com/LunaBurnTracker

Or burn wallet:
https://finder.terra.money/classic/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

2 Likes

As per this post, admins have clearly stated that it’s going to flop.

That is wrapped Luna, which is which is just an ethereum erc20 token that tracks Luna price. It is not Luna and wont effect the luna total supply at all.

1 Like

why isnt the Token WLUNA?

You can check etherscan to find wrapped Luna. they are not all WLUNA. The null address you are showing is an erc20 burn address and Terra LUNA is not an erc20 token.

This is the burn address for Luna… terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

1 Like

all LUNC holders must migrate to MEXC

1 Like