Proposal 10940

At the moment the results are:
yes-43,55%
no-31,43%
abstained-23,96%
no, with veto power-1,07%
As you can see, judging by the current voting results, our community is under the control of scammers.I appeal to all who do not want to submit to scammers - urgently discuss this proposal with all the validators available to you.We can’t let scammers ruin our community.
In addition, to prevent the community pool from being depleted, I recommend creating a proposal to move the community pool to staking before the burn ends.
Staking income will allow you to finance any developments and projects without reducing the capitalization of the community pool.

3 Likes

10940 is scammer proposal, not representing TR as all

1 Like

I agree.

1 Like

Just remember who supports the proposal ~ toxins in our system…

2 Likes

How come that the proposal opposing this one - Terra Station

Just so happens to “disappear” so nobody will vote for it? Hardly the work of scammers that is. There is something seriously wrong here

1 Like

When the system benefits you and your small crew (alex, akujiro, pholuna, bad validators and so on) everything is good and the system works just fine.

Now you are being shaken out by community true wishes and claim scam. That is hypocrisy.

1 Like

I don’t know how they will carry out these proposals. I think that the validators vote with their ass. I don’t know why there are so many validators who never vote, they should activate some kind of mechanism that punishes those who never vote.

But that’s not the problem, the biggest problem is that the ecosystem is manipulated by the small group of validators who always vote. There is not a wide margin of confrontation and ideas that allow a better fair vote.

2 Likes

Thanks for your words. I don’t know how they carry out these proposals either.
I argue this proposal is invalid and cannot be allowed to pass. In order to support this proposal 10940 whoever controls the technology made proposal Terra Station 10936 disappear for it did not suit them. 10936 is well advanced and passing - it was a white listed proposal visible to all and clearly winning a yes. Then - suddenly and in favour of this proposal 10940 - it disappears from view. It is neither on the white listed nor on the black listed proposals. You can only still reach it by direct link.

This is an attempted robbery and needs to be treated as such. This proposal is invalid. Should distribution proceed, we should initiate legal action.

1 Like

I thought it was a problem with my browser but I see that it is general and apparently it is a deliberate action.

If so, then I will sell all my Lunc, 200k euros

1 Like

It’s difficult to find financial refuge these days… Bitcoin seems the only digital thing (besides physical commodities like precious metals)… I also like Elrond(MultiversX)… I think Lunc has potential ~ that may be fading though because of these heavy-hitting validating scammers… :dash:

1 Like

… the potential I see in Lunc:

1 Like

yeah mate… definitely time to get your 200k out and move them somewhere useful like BTC that is for sure

3 Likes

Still passing, come one guys :frowning:

1 Like

I was misled by TS app (I guess “passing” means total number of votes reached Quorum?)

But… it does not need to hit 50% of Yes votes, because Abstain votes are not included in calculations.

ATM it’s 47%

1 Like

Of course. It has passed the quorum. But to be approved it must have more than 50% of the votes, after passing the quorum.

I hope you get out for real this time, Alex.

Shalom, my beautiful people!