[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

fork will have the best leader / builder while the old luna si dumped by people wainting for the burn

Like this option

I admire your proposal and will try to gather more support for it. However the idea of burning mechanism stands against Dos idea of a fork. The problem with this is that he promised token allocations for devs. Its basically a bribe. To counter it, the tax proposed
could include some sort of percantage fee that would go to validators. This way they could be more likely to support your approach. Let me know if I can be of any help. Similar bribe systems exist for example in Curve finance.

5 Likes

everyone should tweet this to cz so that he can read it

as many as possible

1 Like

That s not a bad idea

Yes its definitely a way to have a levarage of our own. Alrwady on twitter people are pledging support for DOs proposal. It must be countered somehow. Otherwise fork will be shoves down your throats. Im new to this place so someone more experienced take this idea and put it up for vote.

1 Like

I can add it to the community proposal if they want it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Do you really think Burn of the token will allow money to make money quickly? The Fork will only give those who were the biggest before, who have already done their most values.
But, the Luna bought around 50 and 80, and the 43K of UST, the only means that I recover a value is to recreate value, need, and I don’t care that the speculator who bought At the bottom, if in the end everyone goes up the slope.

1 Like

I mean that I posted it here on the forum but they deleted it

That’s assuming it works that way. That won’t be the case necessarily. Also, it’s rare that a fork works. You’re basically forking to run away from the real issue. Also, once they fork there can easily be a sell off.

2 Likes

Thanks for reading this and taking time to reply. I wish you and everyone else your vote passes. Im gonna email all the validators again as soon as i get the chance. Anyone else please do this as well. Emails list is already done. pastebin com / 2FUWiFqAfm pass is luna

4 Likes

Everyone do you want this included in the proposal?

8 Likes

Looks like this proposal is gaining steam let’s go!!
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::eyes:

I think CZ does not care, he will list the new fork on Binance anyways.

Yes .

think @dfunk posted sth interesting

[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction :pill: - #1948 by dfunk

and @ek826

[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction :pill: - #1997 by ek826

Your mom will dumppp your dadd

1 Like

Yes can help

This is the way :crossed_fingers:

How can we bring this to the Dev team’s attention?

yap! Let’s add it