[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction πŸ’Š [PART I]

Stablechen stated that even if fork happens, they will burn LUNA classic. I think they are going to implement this proposal to Luna Classic

4 Likes

Yes, most probably. Even it happens, It is very good for us

1 Like

Burn

2 Likes

β€œprobably burn $LUNC”

That sounds like proof.

2 Likes

Whether it is 1 billion or more, it does not change the fact that you give can to the old β€œsmall” and little to the new β€œsmall” and that all goes to the whales pre peg, which could sell very high by the buyouts of the knives which falls, and who have also bought in my opinion very low without losing a penny.

So the only way to give back to the little one is to create value, not to run away elsewhere.

1 Like

But they do not speak of the present but already of their future.

I am thinking same. We will contuniue with Luna classsic and will burn Luna classic. But i am confused. Want to ask now i am trading with Luna and if i have 1.000.000 Luna. It will change on binance or other exchanges 1.000.000 Lunc ?

guys, they removed this proposal from the voting page, is this a k=joke?

@HelloThere could you please update the proposal making sure that people that support it also vote NO to the proposal of Do Kwon that would imply automatically that this will not be implemented ?

People should vote YES to this proposal but also should vote NO to this proposal

TerraUSD price today, UST to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap pumping?

OMG what is happening really.

My vote is here

very strange

Please re-whitelist. IT WAS REMOVED AGAIN!!

they removed it again what a joke

1 Like

15 lunac

Dont make joke. I think u didnt understand my question.

they remove ONE MORE TIME what a kind of comunity and people are these rugpullers???

VOTE FOR A TRULLY DECENTRALIZATED COMUNITY

Again? This is coup attempt if it is done intentionally

Read this, it’s important General sleep LUNA