[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

best proposal by a long shot.

Lol donā€™t fall for this third world scammer, wants you to ā€œdownload a software that runs on a computerā€, haha

1 Like

Get out now if you are a scammer. People have lost enough. Go send it to Do kwon or something.

2 Likes

You joined 2 hours ago, how were you even messaging someone else earlier today in this chat? F Off

You should read how voting works. First, its on chain and second, vote totals can change depending on if a validator and/or staked vote the same or differently or at different times.

Please bail us out while burn the existing

So what should we hold?! Iā€™m starting to get confused - half of the community says to hold UST for the snapshot (and calculators seem to back that) and the other half says hold luna -_-

If youā€™re holding UST and this passes? do you lose?

Thanks for the info <3

Here is a calculation for distributions for 10% holders. Basically for Luna V2 investment for them to break even it will need to reach about $10.4 dollars AFTER 2 years.

Current Cost:Old Luna ā†’ New Luna / V2 tokens at Genesis / V2 tokens after full vesting (2-year)

$50:332446 ā†’ 4.8 / 0.72 /4.09 / 10.4

$151:1,000,000 ā†’ 14.47 / 2.17 / 12.3

$1510:10,000,000 ā†’ 144.7 / 21.17 / 123

$5000:33,131,648 ā†’ 479 / 71.94 / 407.7

$15100:100,000,000 ā†’ 1447 / 211.7 / 1230

Luna V2 Break Even Price ~ $10.43

Luna V2 Break Even Marketcap: 10.43 billion

We should be careful whit every move. The most question never answer is : Why Do Kwon didnā€™t send all BTC he has to save Terra-Luna ?

Dont change subject and vote =)

This effeminate ball of the team considers it unfair to rescue LUNA. Because according to them, the people who ā€œtook advantageā€ of the fall donā€™t deserve profitsā€¦ I wonderā€¦ with how de.th this luna is, isnā€™t it betting on anything?
They never cared about Luna or her community, they just want to forcefully implement terra 2.0 and pretend that nothing has happened.

They knew that by burning the circulating LUNA, it would be saved. But they just kept silentā€¦ in fact they donā€™t say anything in their proposals that happened with Luna Classic.

The terra 2.0 proposalā€¦not even a minute passed and it had millions of votesā€¦

1 Like

Luna IS de adā€¦

2 Likes

Yes exactly. Can someone please explain to me why we canā€™t do both. They can do the fork, and whatever happens, happens. We can implement a burn protocol at the same time and begin recovery operations. Also we shouls change the UST to an actual stable coin like USDC. I mean seriously, can we not do this?

You cannot! Why you people do not get it? The very reason they are creating a new coin, NOT a fork, is because they want to abandon Luna Classic and let it d i e while extracting any money thatā€™s left in it.

1 Like

ā€¦

1 Like

Hrm, can 221,021,746 votes be beaten? Thatā€™s at minimum what LFG has after they scooped up LUNA right before locking governance staking. Probably using to bribe/strongarm validators. Oh yeah, itā€™d be way higher by now given the crazy LUNA staking returns during massive inflation.

1 Like
1 Like

bump BURNLUNA vote

Stakesystem voted yes on Burn and Remedy. They did the right thing.

4 Likes

We still got some hope now stake.system voted no with veto 21% , guy try contact orion money on twitter thį»‰e vote really need .

2 Likes