[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Ok now I am sure they are fake buddy.

Total Supply:

1,000,000,000,000 LUNA (CSupply: 999,999,999,999.999999)

ah ah ah ah.

In case that disappears here is another link …

2 Likes

Guys Total Supply have been decreasin a little bit. Yesterday when I checked it was 6,907,375,873,184. And right now it is 6,907,366,873,011. that is 9000173 less in total supply in 1 day. What is up?

Maybe just bridge costs :slight_smile: I have 3k from Luna on the BSC. I can’t briges, it’s 2 $ of fee. I will receive 0

Sorry, are you answering my question or Abc’s?

your question :slight_smile:

1 Like

If they will really fork, we must do everything to implement the proposal on classic terra, (if we want we can) we must all move together, there will be problems, challenges etc. etc. but we can do it as a community

1 Like

the total
supply wont reduce because of bridge , oy circu supply reduce when someone bridge from other chain token go to burn in terra wormhole and and mint new luna on terra chain thats make circu supply increase , maybe someone burn himself or test burn , I saw a community burn proposale yestetday , encourage ppl go burn

I think the Burn Mechanism will do … There’s an ongoing New proposal in Luna … Message me so i can put your through

What is it’s brand ? Luna ?

Go ahead. Burn your coins. I will not burn mine. I already lost enough money.

We need validators now

The new Luna will not get any value. Not only is it led by a team that has shown extreme incompetence. But they lied they would fix everything to lure new investors. Once investors were in they created trillions of dollar in 1 day and rekt everyone. And then they make a_scam fork stealing even more from everyone he lured in after the failed peg. Who in his right mind would put a penny in a chain like that ? So I don’t think a lot will be burned with your proposal.

6 Likes

Keep voting yes so we can burn

how we pass a voting on station bro ? 75% yes above right ?

I haven’t answered Your last messages Earlier today … I think Email is better for effective communication , Send me Your Email to my Inbox

I believe the decision was made long before the vote was put up that is just a pr exercise for everyone. Everyone that has experience in this has advised them not to fork or create a new token but this is no different than you telling a child don’t press the big red button and walking out of the room.

They will press ahead no matter what you think or do. They will suit themselves and this is going to massively benefit the whale’s and traders that sold on the way down. It’s going to be a double payday for them.

Not only this they are going to waste what little resources Terra Luna have left

3 Likes

Can you please message me about it?