[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

@morpheus9 your vote mentioned at 10 minutes, must be one of the most popular votes that have been widely spoken about everywhere in the crypto community

edit- forgot to link the stream i saw it on // TERRALUNA, UST // Do Kwon manipulating Votes? FORK vs BURN? - YouTube

3 Likes

Guys please go and vote. We need everyone here to make their voice.

1 Like

It is certain that law enforcement agencies will do their best to investigate the entire incident. Non-criminal agencies like SEC will also come down hard on Kwon, slapping him with several fines and penalties. It is also likely that he will be barred from ever entering or starting any sort of securities-related enterprise in the US. However, when it comes to the question of prison time, we will just have to wait and watch.

1 Like

It is. People don’t read.

I.e, test vote NO here. As you can see, the vote did not tally after about 7 hrs.
[Only applies to post-halt people that are prevented from staking.]

May 21, 2022, 12:54:07 AM (EDT)
https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/tx/35542773D40BE62005B80AE6DD144F8B1E1B53A41EB7CDEF4F67BD95A0A6FF2B

Yep only staked luna can vote

Amazing how many people do not read the posts on this forum.

Your Poll was the most effective litmus test of the overall sentiment that was not censored. Bravo!

These votes will not count. You had to have Luna staked prior to the chain halt.

1 Like

Burn.

We should always keep this proposal alive. It is the best solution for luna classic. After 27 may, we must rearrange this proposal for Luna Classic. And when there are new stakers there will be new validators. I am sure that they will accept that proposal.

3 Likes

Bumpi

Change the gouvernance of Terra

For what we can see,

after one week of complete damage on the UST and LUNA,

the trust in the leadership is totaly lost :

(non exaustive resume)

• dissolution of the company whithout information
    • crash of UST and LUNA the day after
    • no response to stop those crashes (even if Binance proposed emergency solutions)
    • pretention to have spend Billions to save the UST and LUNA without any proof, (apart that it failled totaly)
    • creation of enormous amount of LUNA coins, extremly quickly, and without information or consultation first
    • no respect of the wishes of the community to propose solutions to save UST and LUNA
    • false vote of the « solution » prepared by DK to make a fork (V2) which is not at all considered as a solution by nearly everybody in the crypto industry
    • All the lawers have abandonned the staff, the corean authoritys are making an enquest about him, and it appears that DK has yet made a stablecoin years ago which was yet a big fail …
    • We wait to see if this man is responsable of this crash, and where passed the 80 000 BTC supposed to save the UST.

Meanwhile, it seems very important to change the gouvernance of UST, LUNA , TERRA,

to save the blockchain and the assets of millions of inversors…

The community seems very competent and creative to find solutions and impulse them…

The community have to take the leadership and through away mister DK.

This is a proposal and little resume for now, my little contribution, just to think about (I don’t know more).

Thanks to this beautifull community…

4 Likes

Thnx for al the 20 validators that voted yes , for the others i have no words…

For the normal ppl just keep voting

5 Likes

voté oui…

Next time Do the same with a bigger % for validators.

These guys dont care if they dont get any money.

DK got that with his fork proposal. More for validators less for the community and in less than 10hours he got his votes.

2 Likes

The burn mechanisms are fine. However, what is the initiative to burn?
I am proposing a locking mechanism where people can lock their Luna coins. The locking mechanism comes with a fee. One percent of the fee is burned, other percent is shared with a community of people who also locked their coins. When locked, you get a number of coins that are pegged to Luna, and that you can exchange back to Luna (unlock) whenever you want. You can NEVER get more coins the next time you lock Luna. This way, you are deflating luna, burning luna, and pegging it to a coin whose price is constantly rising in respect to luna.

Read more about it here:
reddit DOT com/r/terraluna/comments/usu7v0/here_is_a_luna_solution_that_nobody_has_considered/

and here is the proof of a concept built on Ethereum:
github DOT com/olejardamir/Hertz

Mechanism WORKS, and is a valid solution to a current problem. It goes along any burning mechanism that you propose, and it gives people a reason to purchase and burn luna!

1 Like

create a onlyfans where LUNC will be used… or could also be a crypto exchange

1 Like

Is it true that do kwon posted an address to burn the luna on twitter?

1 Like

Yes

1 Like