[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

The problem is, just how many investors are going to send their tokens to the burn wallet?

People like to talk big words about community and being in this together, but I guarantee you no one wants to give up half their Luna bag to the burn wallet in the hopes this thing actually turns around.

No one with 1 million LUNA will give 500,000 to the burn address if there is even just a small chance this whole thing turns around in investors favour and price goes where we want it to go.

There is no voluntary supply left to burn. We hold it, and most wont give it up (even if they claim on these forums). It is just not how human nature works.

We lost, nothing more to it unfortunately.

1 Like

I did:

1 million LUNA right now is ~$100. Maths, how much are you willing to burn?

4 Likes

Now lets see if others can defy human nature and the community actually does this en masse.

1 Like

100 dollars seems reasonable. That is how much I am also willing.

2 Likes

@alagiz can you disable slow mode for the thread linked below?

1 Like

we are going to burn , Do give address you can check here , tôtal supply reduce a bit , I burned fews , anyone can test ,Terra Finder

1 Like

Cross-posting, because people need to read some of the other issues we currently face:

IMO: Still feel the burn fee is the easiest to implement without introducing more complexity.

4 Likes

terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

There u go

1 Like

can someone repost the proposal including the current burned address posted by
Do Kwon
twitter ?

1 Like

twitter.com

Do Kwon :full_moon:

@stablekwon

@AntoineRoncin @AMoneyfest @FatManTerra @cryptothespian @jackdx16 @Sarahparker45 @gregosuri terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

There u go

1 Like

Someone bought huge amount of luna. It was like institutional buying with massive volume. Maybe something serious is going on behind the curtains, maybe it is just speculation. Any thoughts?

Exchanges should be liable to refund people for their losses, so as you…

1 Like

We should repost proposals with 0.5% of tax going to validators. It will pass in 20 minutes!!!

11 Likes

The proposal got rejected unfortunately but I think with your approach people will have more confidence to vote. Burn tax is a valid solution and we need to try again!!

4 Likes

I think it will pass for Luna Classic

I think proporsal need to have technical modification to being validated. Also, community need to think Burn is a must but not enough. Luna Will being a meme Coin if no devs left. If you want price going higher this asset need devs

1 Like

this is what I am talking about. Transaction burn is executed on transactions and transactions are made when coins are moved. If you stash the coins and the supply goes down without your incurring shrinkage of your holdings you would benefit in an unfair way. Makes no sense.

2 Likes

exactly. Luna has never been hacked. The so-called attack was caught by the consortium when Luna team expanded and transferred usdt. As a result, Luna has no funds to accept the offer. This led the institution to use the UST system to short Luna. This serious mistake should not let your believers. investor. To be responsible for your mistakes. I don’t even listen to the voice of the community. Still go your own way. Continue to bifurcate. It’s all deception

1 Like