[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Mexc burning Luna using their Luna fees. Would be great if supported by more exchanges

7 Likes

No way … You not in total control when you keep your Assets in
exchange

Queimem o luna e coloquem taxas. unica maneura de levantar o nosso Luna

@HelloThere Do you have any developer backed this?

That’s great actually. We must suggest this for Binance. I hope he will listen to us…

4 Likes

https://twitter.com/MEXC_Global/status/1528367126712446977?t=sPpW7mffemsXiXVpXYrYmQ&s=19 mexc :fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

This news is crazy, other exchanges can do the same, super publicity

2 Likes

Good idea… would ideally need this implementing before the fork buying spree as over 7T traded today… tax mustnt be too high else trades will slow down to the point they make little consequence.

Burned 100,000 $LUNA…Who is next?

terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

1 Like

1653238788(1)

10 Likes

Why he doesn’t want to deploy 10% of the reserves to buy and burn? but instead to wait for the community to do it… Does he realise that the Market cap is around AXS (top 50) so its very much salvagable

Control. All about control.

just voted yes for MEXC LUNA burn!

2 Likes

Вх
I think it’s fair to have 3 snapshots at 3 times.
1 - Moment before LUNA when attacked.
2 - The time before stopping the LUNA blockchain (May 13). DEX exchanges now pause trading at the price of 0.00005. Because during this time, although the total supply increased, there was no announcement coming buyer.
3 - The time after reopening the blockchain (May 13 - May 27). After reopening there was a lot of buyer and sell back at x50,x100.

If there are only 2 shots as Proposal, it’s not fair to people who don’t know about LUNA’s supply problem and they tried to buy LUNA to avoid further drop in price. :smiling_face_with_tear:

4 Likes

Just so everyone knows. I’m bumping again. Here is the Telegram Group for everyone to get together against Fork and Censorship

This is the official telegram group for decentralised goals of LUNC and UST

It is dishonorable to abstain in an environment where people are sad and losing their money.
those who abstain don’t deserve to stay in the community
abstentions should replace vote with veto

1 Like

Only crap and shit coins have a tax and the reason is simple, we already have to pay a tax on our winnings and it’s like you should pay a tax to buy dollars. Do you realize the inconsistency of this proposal? You don’t pay tax to buy monney. It’s completely ridiculous and will probably be illegal in the future.

Great work and thank you Hello There,
I agree, LUNA price needed to be fix first and UST will follow.
i think " * Use BTC reserves ($1B) to reduce UST debt" we can do that by using it to buy LUNA and burn just the idea that someone is going to buy $1B worth of LUNA will create a buzz, maybe buy UST from the outside market and use the UST to buy LUNA to burn only from the TERRA ecosystem. win win
i will vote yes

BURN THROUGH THE LOTTERY. TOKEN LUNAC BET ON PLATFORM TERRA.STATION.

Note that in the proposals that are being voted on, the proposer loses the deposited tokens if the proposal is rejected with veto or does not reach the quorum. So.

This means that the TerraStation platform already has all the mechanisms to create a lottery.

Proposal: Create a lottery on the TerraStation platform. With daily raffles.

The bettor must use Luna Classic in the bets (minimum amount of $1). The winner of the draw receives 70% of the total collected. 30% is burned.

Or TerraLuna could provide a service or game to be paid for with Lunac. But it looks like TerraLuna doesn’t have any services…

5 Likes

see it as a high transaction fee then…