[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

How do we reverse a Blockchain transaction?

1 Like

Any update on the status of this proposal? It seems one of the best one as of now. Certainly better than the fork.

3 Likes

I’d get behind the heart of this proposal, I think I am… Ok with tax tx burn with a lower burn fee and perhaps tiered rates depending on swap size.

Don’t wants low swap bots overriding/constantly front running, so perhaps minimum of equivalent ust luna or other terra stable currency of 0.05 to 0.10 USD value.

Higher swaps 1 or 2 dollar range to 100 then 0.5 to 0.1 %.

Every decimal size above knock off 0.1% from fee. That way whale moving funds aren’t charged 3% of hundreds of millions, but a couple cents or fraction cents no biggie to most people even though is a larger % tx on lower value swaps which are much more common and whale lower % still a significant amount of actual value.

1 Like

Encourage all trade still garner significant amounts

1 Like

What will happened if you swap your UST to aUST and burn it?
so 1 burned aUST will remove $0.16 a year

1 Like

Yeah my prob is fee to high. Terra built on low fees. We can raise burn luna and ust, and still be competiive. 3% outside competitive want the chain to be used without asking public to sacrifice.

1 Like

Basically for a tax on transactions burn fee to work people have to be transacting. A higher fee discourages transacting so thus no burn fee even gets applied if there is no trade. Burn fee good find balance of amount vs TRADE VOLUME. The more volume also the more feees, low fees helps more volume to a large extent.

1 Like

Competitors here are cexes and dexes, meet or be 0.1% lower and attract trade, otherwise users use lower fee options. Excessive high fees is asking belief and martyrdom/sacrifice, ouch don’t ask or encourage that. Incentivize with positives get more people, more people equal better thriving economy. I rather people keep and earn and keep using reinvesting rather than toss n burn. Please don’t hurt with uneccessary burning of many hurt or low folks, people could pay a bill, buy a kid a game, rent a campsite anything productive than burn unless can personally move markets. Burn taxes shouldn’t hurt, but aren’t a bad idea. A lower rate proposal please. Promote the chain make it useful and aggregate low transaction rate tax could be great too. A burn JUST for LUNA inflation, nah better make it useful widespread, Terra chain’s mission mass use, keep at it, low fee burn a lotta burns, not even close to mass use just scared few in a hiccup.

1 Like

Another news!:rotating_light::rotating_light::rotating_light:

5 Likes

it’s better to update vote link:
station.terra.money/proposal/1861

1 Like

Finally the fat dumbass got roasted :fire: Good one Kwon, you just gained a little more respect from me :rofl:

2 Likes

update this link in the post,please
LINK TO GOVERNENCE VOTE: :point_right: Terra Station

2 Likes

You should also ahow Fatman has more supporters if you had a look at the comments. But you have always defended Do no matter what and the terra v2 vision. Smh

1 Like

We need to push this proposal through after Friday the 27th

5 Likes

Sell all the UST in the LFG fund before it is worth 0. You have 2 days Terra Finder

1 Like

Let’s repropose this for LunaC after 27 may

3 Likes

Yes he must

:dart: the new vote link:
station.terra.money/proposal/1861

3 Likes

I feel like there is an inherent conundrum with Luna V1 that might work out for anyone willing to stick it out in the long run. The lower the price goes of V1, the easier it will be to accumulate and burn. Ex: V1 dumps to like 1M market cap. Thats .00000018 a coin. - so a $20k purchase would net you approx 111B coins. That scenario is rather drastic so in the case of a 100M market cap you would relatively get 1B coins. So what is see happening is Luna Classic turning into a waiting game and VCs and Developers capitalizing on this burning opportunity to gain value. If somehow the peg can be recaptured, it would be for the history books in finance

4 Likes

@HelloThere you okey buddy? We ready to try this again. If you have time put the proposal back up.

The simple fact that do responds to fatman shows they are working together. Fatman and Do are the same person, literally or effectively. Its all an attempt to give the new luna an air of legitimacy by passionately arguing irrelevant details while ignoring the fact that the new Luna is a complete fr@ud and
probably worthless.

The current luna is the only real luna, and it will be better without Do.

Do’s problem is that he diluted everyones (including his own) value in the real luna. The only way forward is to deflate the real luna with all 6 trillion shares counted as equal. This leaves him and other whales with a massively reduced percentage of issued shares/tokens, unless they’re buying now, which is quite likely, and an entirely different conversation…

He is scrambling to figure out a way not to incentivize people to buy the real luna right now at 0.00018.

The fake opposition he has created through fartman is part of this effort.

1 Like