[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

I have set up a Discord as well at

Validators are not ignoring it, they are just absent. They have lost so much interest in LUNC as they are getting the New Coins. Some have already closed thier positions while others just simply donā€™t care.

This is true. There are 2 or 3 good plans on here (mine being one of them) that could benifit by merging together to form one plan.

The issue is getting the attention of the Validators who are at best elusive, at worst absent or closing their positions.

I have been saying this and mentioned this within my plan. While yes my plan calls for all holders to have a vote we need to enhance the vLidator program. Problem is we donā€™t have that answer yet as to what it will look like. This is a discussion to have with the validators and see what they want.

To the Author of this plan please reach out to me and lets come up with a plan together. Both ours have so many similarities and could compliment each other. See my plan at

1 Like

Do you think with time we will have new validators for LUNC ?

I mean a validator is someone reuniting the Luna from other people for staking purpose.

So the current and useless validators will move to new Luna. And new validators or the active ones will be able to vote for new proposals about LUNC.

It will take time but with fewer people in LUNC, it will probably be easier to make decision. Above all, with all your ideas, an efficient solution will come and probably we will rebuild something reliable.

Oh and without DK, Im sure the future is bright.

1 Like

I send you a private message

1 Like

unfortunately it seems to be a closed loop. W.o. validators engaging no change is possible. But at minimum we need to allow for new validators who care, but only the old ones who are abandoning the project can make this happenā€¦

1 Like

This is a problem, there is already a Discord with 300 people, here another 100, among other things with similar ideas, must collaborate and join forces, I ask if possible to make only one Discord, we must join forces not dispersion, I ask the head of this post to get in touch with each other to have only one group united for one direction @Deathstar_Daddy

3 Likes

link:
station.terra.money/proposal/1861

4 Likes

I bit confuse, DK leave luna v1 or luna v2? Which luna is held by community?

1 Like

Add the same sentence again. It seems that this will not pass the quorum

LUNAC Urgent! Tax & Burn.

:fire: Please support :fire:

9 Likes

I bought during the fall 5000 usd. I paid 739 lunas for 3500 and then another 488 thousand for 1500. I received 2.68 lunas today and I will receive 5 more in 24 months. When each Luna is worth 714 usd I leave it with 0 profit. Too good right.

To understand those responsible for the collapse of the UST and Luna, look at the accounts that did not vote and abstained from this vote. They stole the money.

He will be afk for some time cause work issuesā€¦he did not abandon ā€¦
Now we are having new validators to do this

Where are the new validators? None of them can be pledged now.

We must not give up by a single centimeter, only the Burn, no this useless and already failed plan

1 Like

! This is what is happening now, $6.5 trillion is being governed by $370 million, there is nothing we can do, the votes are controlled by them, we canā€™t get a response from them to the proposals we make, we canā€™t do anything.
Itā€™s a cycle, they control the vote and we canā€™t pledge the vote to gain control without passing a proposal to lift the ban on pledging.
Is there true decentralisation? At least on this project itā€™s not.

3 Likes

As I said before v2 seems to be a deadd birth

People can still vote for this, just change over to the Classic network to see the proposals, Just google terra how to change network to classic

2 Likes

Bump. This way is the only way to recover LUNA. We need a real leadership + devs behind to apply burn and give value to luna. I saw many people with good words but not real work behind.

3 Likes

The fork just kills LUNC and LUNAv2

I must say everybody warn them not do to a fork. Vitalik, CZ and probably 90% of the community. Hope, they will start changing their mind in seeing how fast they divide the value and play one token against another.

But knowing how DK is blinded by his own stubbornness, not sureā€¦

Hope the community and validators will wake up soon and vote for a burnā€¦

6 Likes

Not sure how, but we should create pressure. Maybe tell all validators on luna2, ā€œlook, i will delegate to you, after you vote on lunac proposals, or i go to another validatorā€

4 Likes