[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Hi!
If I have my Luna in Tera Luna wallet I’m eligible for airdrop?
I sent my Luna on 24 to my wallet from Binance.

And the airdrop will appear in same Tera Luna wallet?

Thanks for your answer!

Decentralization is a pure meme. It doesn’t fit with the nature of human being but the illusion of decentralization fit very well. Same for a lot of snazzy word like this one.

3 Likes

New Vote Link:
LINK TO GOVERNENCE VOTE: :point_right: Terra Station :point_left:

New Vote Link:
if you want to vote for burn check link below and vote
LINK TO GOVERNENCE VOTE: :point_right: Terra Station :point_left:

support this proposal. If Terra team has decided to move on to V2. Then please left the classic chain to the community’s decision for revival.

3 Likes

ust ödemesini nasıl yapıyoruz oy vermek için

so few voted… does most of the validators belong to Kwon and his team???

Burning LYNC is the only reasonable plan to return the value of the token, making it a real MEMORY coin, and deflationary.

3 Likes

Make LUNA CLASSIC discord, where we can get everyone organised together in order to communicate more effectively. Devs, Validators and Holders.

1 Like

to vote you have to connect your wallet and now they are all locked

3 Likes

Already created

best is to delegate voting power to a validator who is still active.

how you do it?

Why are the validotrs ignoring this. Troops assemble, time to mail each one of them and let them know that LunaC should be burned!
Only one day left and quorum is not reached!
#burnluna

3 Likes

Vote must go up again to whoever has control of it. I think it was up too early, should have waited till Dokwons voting had ended. #burnlunac.

Btw I saw a guy on twitter that was a luna2 supporter calling lunac burn supporters cockroaches, some of them have no shame and are rejoicing while victims are still suffering cos of this!

1 Like

Please support. Tax and Burn :fire: :fire: :fire:

1 Like

Problem is that we need a proposal that validators and devs win something…they only think on their benefit

4 Likes

we need the help of the delegators to vote…

No one else in the community seems to want that money to be recovered.
It is unclear what 80k bitcoins are. It is not clear who owns the coins obtained.
Those with great power do not want to burn.
On the 8th of the month, coins are distributed again for those who sell coins.
they probably sold these coins themselves, they take screenshots on the 7th of the month and buy coins instead of the coins they sell.
turnout 12 percent

considering where ust trades now the initial burning rate of ust could be higher… Also why not offer incentives for ust holders to lock up their ust for some time?