[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

I’m with you about this, I strongly believe that this was planned ahead to suck out the treasury and to make money from the huge capitulation. No way that a dev team behind a centralized ecosystem was not able to halt the system before reaching hyperinflation. I don’t buy this

4 Likes

Can anyone pick up Terra and actually burn?

1 Like

I really hope this proposal gets through.
I have seen some other good proposals, but imo everything is better than the fork

2 Likes

Got a question anyone can answer. When do kwon mentions Terra in twitter right now. Is he referring to LUNA specifically?

If that is possible, then yeah sure!
I bet in a few years Luna Classic will value more than new plastic Luna (if it would have exist by then :rofl: ).

3 Likes

bump bump!

VOTE YES ON THIS —> Terra Station

2 Likes

So there is a proposal for fork which will be submitted on the 18th. we need to get this passed before that…everybody vote here: Terra Station

4 Likes

Actually if LUNA could be a community driven, truly decentralized coin with devs who believe in crypto, it would drive LUNA to the right track.
The master of sh*tcoin will never build a truly decentralized ecosystem, I believe the business is more important there than the real values of crypto.

4 Likes

If they fork I have a new proposal, we ask everyone at CZ to get Terra classic and start burning

13 Likes

Can anyone guide on how to vote for this? I think its asking for a wallet, do I have to pay LUNA tokens and how do I use some from Binance?

2 Likes

You have my safe vote

2 Likes

Guys one question:

If we finally get the fork, what will happen to Luna Classic? Will the supply continue to increase?

2 Likes

Now let’s wait and see what happens, in case we ask CZ en masse to pick up Terra classic, I’m sure it will be crazy

3 Likes

You need a terra statiom wallet with luna in it. Costs only 0.5 to 1 luna to vote. You can download wallet here https://station.terra.money

3 Likes

Why ask CZ. Why not the community take over ownership. We can start right here. Start a movement to make terra truly community owned and implement the burn

12 Likes

I don’t want to upset you, but I don’t see much chance that CZ would help to this project. Why would he? There is a much better project (bnb / bsc) he can work on.

2 Likes

You need a terra statiom wallet with luna in it. Costs only 0.5 to 1 luna to vote. You can download wallet here https://station.terra.money

This could go into the proposal description BTW

1 Like

@dokwan must step down after posting the fork an hour back when we already have a fair solution on this thread without costing them a buck.

2 Likes

Yes, i will quickly write a more detailed version

The more I think about this prospect, the more I think it’s a really great idea.

1. We can run as community to be truly decentralized token.

2. There is value in $LUNA as is (and even if converted to Luna Classic) from the publicity/name recognition, and strong community.

3. If we are able to implement a burn via small transaction tax , value would inherently increase with trading volume.

So even if we are converted to Luna Classic, we could have something really great. Thoughts?

15 Likes