[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

I would put a cap on the net arbitrage profit. Arbitrage guys will not stop bidding sub par UST because they are making “only” 2~3% instead of 70%. BitMEX has a similar approach with its funding rate on the perpetual products. This would at least lower the dilution rate on LUNA in the future. I would use a cap lower than the sub par sale penalty fee in order to try to have new fresh money outpacing redemptions.

Still not up.

Completely agree. If Do Kwon’s proposal is approved, clearly the decentralization that they talk so much about is not being respected.

3 Likes

we should really further spread the word on this proposal and teach people how to vote for this.

Thanks,

Im with this plan Like tax cut alomost . TXs in or out :fire:

excellent proposal, I support that proposal.

It would be necessary to fork Luna1:1 Nova luna with the burn rates.

Could put a burn rate on the fork swap.

This is the way

1 Like

I moved LUNA to Terra Station 48 hrs ago. Delegation is halted because staking is halted. Voting solo is also broken even through you get a “Success” modal.

Then you pay the fee, but the vote does not register. Not after 15 mins, one hour, or one day your vote will not count. They know this :wink:

Please note, this comment of mine is a SUGGESTION. Im not part of the Terra project team at all. Its my personal suggestion.

Thanks

What? How is that even ok…

do kwon start tweeting last night

Shamelessly locks coins for 2 years. like a joke.

1 Like

He Don Know what he is doing.

From the latest tweet, it seems that this proposal is invalid.

He will build terra v2 for sure.

Preliminary vote

9 Likes

Is there a case of not passing the vote? The majority doesn’t seem to want it.

1 Like

will the result matter? terra is centralized platform and own by do kwon

2 Likes

maybe not but I think it’s good for sanity to just remove this element of uncertainty and know what the overall opinion is.

Even if Kwon acts on his own interests, I’m hoping to see what the community opinion is.

3 Likes

Exactly! Most people here not paying attention to this fact. I pray it becomes news.

@HelloThere all

shall we contact some media, e.g., bloomberg?
just to show the power of the comunity and share our idea

5 Likes