[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

This is very reason why we canā€™t vote on a non-fork proposal.

Try it! Already contacted a few of my sources. The more the better.

3 Likes

exactly - this says a lot. Iā€™m surprised more people are not talking about this.

ė™ģ˜ķ•©ė‹ˆė‹¤.

What did I miss?

Best proposal ive ever seen

Im remembering how shit went for bitcoin cash cos they wanted to fork bitcoin and bitcoin cash was gonna be better than bitcoinā€¦Luna is about to have similar faith if they fork it

unfortuantely, they have removed any ability for anyone after the depeg to vote. so what you will essentially get is people who are trying to save their own skin voting for something that doesnt help anyone except themselves.

1 Like

hes the captain of this sinking ship, if he just runs and build a new ship and leave us abandoned, who the heck is gonna board his new ship

bump bump!

VOTE YES ON THIS ā€”> Terra Station

Aiming for a cat bounce on a plummet chart is a gamble. (Itā€™s impossible to save them.) And At this point, burning has no meaning, Luna Foundation and Staking Real Lunatic cannot be revive either. It is meaningless because only It is meaningless because Ultra low price buyers only person benefit. The winners right now are those who bought the bottom(0.0000012-) and sold at .00059 (x500)

Best Idea!

1 Like

Bump !

@dokwon Donā€™t listen to this plan, you are the best, very smart and caring, a true captain to take the community to the moon :full_moon:

@dokwon great now we can tag you again. Please consider this proposal Burn and Remedy.
Maybe you do not know how it feels or maybe you doā€¦but many of us are in pain because our Luna tokens that were bought at 2 digits and lower are worth 0. Many of us did not now Luna was crashing and thought it was dipping like almost every other coin there at that moment and we thought we were lucky enough to have Luna at last in such price just like the OGā€™s who got into Luna early. And many of us have lost friends, wives or people we know because of this.

Your proposal does not do anyone well except for a small group of people and yourself and the Burn and Remedy proposal is for everyone. Please donā€™t fork, and just #BurnLUNA

2 Likes

Why validators arent listeningā€¦wtf

I am guessing it benefits you nicely.

He has his own thread if you like to compliment him there, and say what you like about his proposal.

vote

2 Likes

Yes it benefits me a lot, I am going to lose all my 100k, but itā€™s worth it to be able to follow my captainā€™s lead, he always made the right decisions so far and tried his best to save the situation, he even gave all his money and he burnt his own daughter because her name was Luna too, to restore the price. Couldnā€™t do more, Iā€™ll follow him to the moon!