[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction πŸ’Š [PART I]

I wonder if it would be possible to work with exchanges to know what was the timestamp people bought Luna during the crash relative to what was the supply at this moment.

So was the guy yesterday right? We cant vote unless we were on chain prior?

I tried to share it with so many people, but they instantly ban me in Terra Telegram chat. And I can only contact 5 people per hour through DM. So, they prevent us from spreading the word to the community.

Great!

Sounds good. Do so and I will read on it.

@HelloThere

can you please provide the calculation example with current price & market cap please?

Let’s coordinate a well-written email and send it to all validators we can find. I think it would make an Impact for this Proposal.

3 Likes

Look at
classic-agora.terra.money/t/why-not-focus-on-the-exploiters-and-lock-the-funds-they-stole/

we all have to ask CZ freeze exploiters

There were people from the community working on it.

Just in south Koreas ruling party called @dokwon to a hearing about ust and luna collapse.

OMG What a Huge news

About Time. He thought he could fork his way out. No sir.

2 Likes

Here is some news if you want to know more about it

4 Likes

i was using just the on chain volume, CMC volume is an aggregate of all DEXs and CEXs. but ok, even if we take this $3b volume, assuming it constantly stay this high, they are based on trades with spreads of like 0.1% or less. once the spread jumps to 3%, that 3b volume will drop like a stone. trading volume on LUNA or UST would cease to a negligible level given the high slippage cost.

We need to burn! Every transactions :fire::fire::fire:

3 Likes

This is epic

In my opinion, it is better to reduce the number of coins first than to make new coins, because by making new coins it is not necessarily able to exceed the increase of the current coin.

I choose burn 30% supply

amazing proposal

I hope this prospal will go on. But kwon wants to create New fork… so the question is when did they develop a fork? Or was this a planned event? I have too many questions. But it is very difficult to find the answer to this.

2 Likes