[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

Everybody raid this tweet. Like and retweet.

Need to show all the other validators what happens when they listen to the community!!

3 Likes

@HelloThere add this to the Proposal description. We have support from one of the biggest Luna validators.

3 Likes

has anyone got hold of Orion.money yet

1 Like

Hey all! To the crypto pros out there:

• How would this burn mechanic affect stuff like WLUNA? From what I understand (which is not much admittedly) WLUNA is just a representation of LUNA on the Etherium chain. Wouldnā€™t the WLUNA creator/team have to implement a burn feature at the same time as the LUNA devs? Or is that not how any of this works?

Possible solution if WLUNA canā€™t be burnt:

• Delist all WLUNA at exchanges so any holders of WLUNA will be forced to convert their WLUNA to normal LUNA (and then the burn fee is implimented)
1 Like

Absolutely.Almost the same amount of people like in total US elections want this.
Here is the most acceptable solution and easiest one for everyone proposed in TERRA STATION:
Based on our volume which is around 3B $ (last 24h) at the moment if we implemented only 3% burn tax on each buy and sell transaction we could burn around 300,000,000,000 LUNA at the time of writing this proposal (I took price of 0.0003). This burn tax could be a measure put in place until the supply is low enough for us. You could even implement temporary 1% of the volume going to the people that lost money during the crash. Wouldnā€™t that be wonderful? Motivation We have huge volume that can be taken advantage of. Instead of fighting with each other we should implement some measures that could help the ecosystem.

1 Like

Very nice. Iā€™ll always stake with them now on every chain

7 Likes

THIS IS THE WAY. I support this plan 100%

3 Likes

Go support this validstors tweet. This is really big and weā€™re actually starting to make some traction

Everyone should be liking and retweeting this if you actually want to have a chance of this proposal going thru and not letting do Kwon and his lfg, validator lackeys exit scamming

3 Likes

This is the way. Hey Do Kwon, you canā€™t ignore this proposal foreverā€¦

1 Like

Guys we need Devs on our side for this to happen. Contact some Devs and that will be a good start.

4 Likes

@petes-fan-club @Zero.AuraStake @moonshot join the gang!

3 Likes

Guys please, someone should tell me this proposal is not passing. If it does, what become of ours.

Thatā€™s right yes.As simply as it looks it is right so the team of Terra Luna is dumb to die or something really wrong happen.People believe in LUNAā€¦CZ advised that the only good and fast solution is to burn the extra token and that 3% fees is a free solution.I will never buy a LUNA 2 bullshā€¦or something like that.Fees in each transaction and basically yes at this rate in 2 weeks we should see an extreme serious improvement.

1 Like

Lol that already lassed and it was already done

keepaking your voices heard we got less than 3 days
11 yes votes

7 Likes

Thank you for your support to us, to the community! Hope we will save Terra, regain its value and more

3 Likes

Retweet snartstakes tweet everyone

2 Likes

Exactly!The perfect solution is as proposed.There is almost more votes than in US electionsā€¦Incredible.And the actual CEO of TERRA LUNA still want to implement that disastrous idea.Man follow the voice of all the people here.More than 52.000.000 people is saying to you implement that 3% tax and burn the excess tokens to previous levels and add if you want an extra tax of 1% temporarily to make it quicker.CZ recommend this as the most viable solution.Learn how to listen to smart people out there.Nothing bad about that.Nobody wants your solution.Buy back and burn,only thing we need.

Voting is halted and delegation is halted. We need to PIN this. No one is reading.

Anyone new to Terra Station since the halt can not vote. Even when the modal says success your vote will NOT register. All part of the fraud and deception here!

4 Likes