[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction 💊 [PART I]

Thorchain on twitter reckons it would become unusable with fees can we all respond to him @hellothere posted a link to the tweet scroll up ppl

2 Likes

Can you explain more about PIN? What is it means?

It means OP has been putting specific information at the top of this thread. [Pinned].

nice to prepare the next rugpull. they will dump after 11months

Voting is halted and delegation is halted

I am sorry for more question to you? Why voting is halted?

I support this plan 100%

1 Like

I will include it in the description of the proposal.

Please, verify it yourself first. :grin:

I don’t have ledger with me. Can someone else confirm this is true?

1 Like

So this is the proposal that benefits late or last minute buyers the most? They walk away with millions of coin for almost free… And we long term holders who had 250-300 coins will be reedemed just that lol?? F… Off

2 Likes

F off to you! No one is preventing you from buying on the open market right now. And the people staked are selling their rewards to many new buyers, and that’s fraud.

1 Like

Who stopped you from averaging down? I held Luna before all this fiasco like many others and averaged down. By you’re logic, we’re more “credible” and “loyal” than you are as we continued to believe in the project

5 Likes

I’m emailing diferent crypto news sites explaining the situation including a link to this proposal and to the fork poll. Some one help me?

2 Likes

Touche! That is what the courts and prosecutors will prove.

4 Likes

You can buy too…Still cheap…

2 Likes

Exactly

1 Like

Joe Still we are trying to take support and taking their vote. (validators.)

Then we need CEO . A new CEO is needed now. I think I am the most suitable candidate. I am married, I have a child. I’m doing my doctorate. Thesis location is METAVERSE. I can best represent the Terra community anywhere. Support me :hugs:.

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: wonderful, fantastic