[Proposal] Help UST Pegging. Increase estimated minting capacity to $1200M

i am luna and UST holder and am not trying to disrespect you in any way.
after 99.9% value destruction of luna token and 50% de-peg of UST , there isnt much TFL can do to earn trust back. Steps to earn trust were to be done within the first 24 hours of this de-peg. 3-4 days later coming up with proposals thats gonna take a week to implement just denotes that the urgency of the Terra team doesnt match the direness of the situation.
even this proposal of minting 1.2 b luna a day is just a step with no consequence. in the past couple of days over 60b luna tokens have been minted, what is 1.2b gonna really achieve. but like many things in life, u got do something to let people think that u are doing something , even when you have no idea how your actions are going to resolve the issue at hand

1 Like

Please help me to understand.

I bought 300k dollars in luna at 2.70 on binance and pancakeswap, with this proposal I won’t earn anything?

I can not understand.

this. all this will do is expedite Luna descent into oblivion. It does nothing to solve the issue at hand. luna and UST need life saving surgery, not a bandaid and tylenol.

1 Like

You spent 300k when it’s on a death spiral? That’s one hell of a bet.

You better hope for a miracle. I’ve given up on my luna. I’m just hoping the peg recovers so I can get some locked UST out when protocols release it.

1 Like

Guys, there are so many shitcoins and meme coins out there that have done absolutely nothing and that are having a higher market cap than Luna now.

Terra Luna is huge and has a huge community with a lot of dapps built on it. If they can restore a bit of trust it will go back up slowly and continuously, not like cashgrab coins promising and delivering nothing.

The value of UST must first fall to 0.001 or so, then LUNA can be saved.

1 Like

I don’t believe this is right. More Luna will be minted as long as it’s not back to peg 1. So the lower UST go the more Luna will be minted.

4 Likes

When the total market cap of UST and LUNA together is down to “an affordable amount”, a “white knight” can do anything.

This is so stupid solution.
We can see LUNA dropped, while UST still not peged back. Oh my god. The best one is abdon UST and recover LUNA first, then rebuild UST.

3 Likes

Any chance of fast-tracking these proposals? It seems a bit weird that we have to play by the rules and wait 5 days for the only chance at survival while we’re all drowning.

1 Like

This is the smartest solution out of all that I saw or heared in the last two days. Vote wasn’t passed yet so it wasn’t implemented yet, so you can’t say it doesn’t work. I’m confident it will help repeg UST what is critically important for the Terra ecosystem to survive.

I just hoped we could create another proposal to speed up the voting process for emergency issues like this one. 7 days is more than eternity.

2 Likes

Does anyone know what the limit is for LUNA’s depreciation? Float64 has a limit of 2.2E-308. What happens if LUNA reaches that? Seems to me that as long as LUNA is depreciating, UST won’t repeg, right?

Could use some good news but it looks like Luna delisting is causing UST to go to 0.

2 Likes

Just woke and and what the hell happened?

I lost everything, mostly because you didn’t had the decency to keep us informed about what is happening. Everything went down and burned in hours. I know it was my risk, but what happened now, i hope you’ll pay for with your freedom. You ruined us, our families and our lifes.

UST doesnt understand LUNA huge supply amount

Is there anywhere to get an update? I have my life savings in UST because it was a stable coin. :frowning:

1 Like

I still can’t believe that a stablecoin like you costs 0.07usd, and that nobody from the project speaks out, this wasn’t a meme, it was a stablecoin. I think this will have legal implications

2 Likes

Could have sold my UST yday but held on to it thinking there is a plan… Its close to 0 now…