Hello my fellow community members. It is important to note that our community has grown obviously in this recent attack.
How can we ignore the facts that the followers or Luna Twitter account has increased more than 300k followers now?
Please do not discriminate the new members. It is normal that for a project to gain new members. That’s how a project do.
This project is too big to be abandoned okay. With a large group of supporter, builders and investor, this project must look forward to sustain itself. I have two proposal here to be outlined briefly.
I would suggest the distribution of new Luna V2 token is made by calculating of stake held over supply in every 30 minute block snapshot.
The snapshot to be started at PRE ATTACK UNTIL A SPECIFIED DATE (maybe end of this month). This will applies to both $luna and $ust holders.
This is to ensure the fairness of distributions among the holders. This fair concept is also adopted by Binance for distribution of token in Binance LaunchPad and LaunchPool.
The snapshot to be done in every 30 minute block and for each block, the stake of a community member will be determined by his share over supply during at the time.
Then, token allocation for the 30 minute slot will be determine by how many slots exist between the pre attack until halt. This method is only for the main allocation that is for the affected community members.
Therefore, one holder will entitle to earn certain portion from Luna V2 based on his cumulative ownership of old Luna along the incident that start at pre attack until the final snapshot.
The other allocations of Luna V2 surely for marketing, development fund and developer team.
I would suggest that the current team use existing fund to QUIETLY buying and stockpiling the current $luna token and at a suitable time announce the burning of this large token.
I think by this way $ust and $luna will go back to its peg and business will be as usual for all. When $luna market cap back to normal, surely it’s inflationary would be stabilized. Then, new $luna V2 would be not required.
Only the mechanism of pegging should be improvised. The $ust debt then (if any), should be restructured and repay gradually with some interest from the protocols fee.
As a large and high volume chain, I believe it wouldn’t take long time for repayments.
I hope all of you will consider this proposals and please share your thought. Thanks and taking care. We are all affected, but I believe if we unite then we will succeed. Regards from Malaysia.