[Proposal] Terra Ecosystem Revival Plan with $UST2 Stable Coin

Before you speak again, can you go figure out how to clean up the blood on your hand?

I dont trust you and everything you suggest, I will vote “No” !!!

this is complete bullshit. This is a system that rewards attackers again. gs390 who are you, you’re new here and you just opened on your twitter account. Rewarding attackers no matter what the old network will no longer work is unacceptable.create a new blockchain and swap ratio old to new. ust/luna >>> ust2/luna The old network is now rip. You cannot safe. Taking snapshots at this suggestion is silly. You reward attacker them over and over again. The Resurrection Plan plan should cover everyone, not pre-attack.

I think it would more fair to think of a refund based on users’ amount of the refund, especially for UST. Small amount get a whole refund, between x, y amount get z, etc.
This will make a lot of people happier and establish in/outside trust and provide a better perspective of the Terra Ecosystem.
@gs390?

Random

Random

Posted just now

Joined 1 day ago

Read 7h

Another person who just joined for 1 day, how many proxy accounts this GS390 created???

There is no need to discredit people without discussing facts.

With the recent unfortunate event, this forum is getting a lot of attention.

Please stay on the facts and reasons.

Emotions are understandable, but may not be of help to solve the situations.

I don’t agree with you at all.
I think your first proposal, is what got us to where we are now.

I have been a quiet investor.

The de-peg got me alarmed, and started the proposal.

@dokwon supports the proposal [[here](https://twitter.com/stablekwon/status/1524331183261163520]

With regard to the sequence of events, you can find charts and data here.

UST is lehman - let this go - the VC’s will want to focus on where the value recovery is not where everyone knew that an ‘algo stablecoin that was backed by nothing’ UST holders were taking a full on equity risk and hold the bag - focus on luna and the community to recover

Right, Kwon and LUNA team should have halted the chain asap instead of increasing minting capacity. That’s the big question from me until now.

They did not do either…

You are probably right.

Anyhow, just trying to help.

Hope the Terra community recover from this unfortunate event…

I am sorry for all the losses people have suffered ( Including myself) - notwithstanding everyone in UST knew it was backed by air- and TBH it looks like an accelerated debasing of fiat that is so fractionalized and unsupported it should serve as a good example of failure and the right to move onto value recovery - burn and buy luna

I feel the same, and am with you on the sentiment.

I mourned for a couple days without talking to anyone, then sharing with my family about the loss, and been seeking comfort.

We have to move on.

Whatever the recover plan the community eventually will agree on, let’s hope it will be the best outcome to everyone who has put a lot through this journey.

what made my mind blowing, is his first proposal was accepted immediately.

UST=1 USD
This is the responsibility of “stable coins”, can be 1UST=1UST2
, but it is linearly locked in one year, so that you can still gain trust and support the project, if it is 50%, people will stay away from TERRA

GS390 could be the proxy of Terra key personal, which makes me worry about the future of Terra and this community

More of a snake oil sales man than someone who really want to make the best for the whole community, always finding a short cut

remember Kwon was used to be anonymous in basic cash project

The market has its own way of working.

If $UST is not burned early at better price, it will be burned at later time for worse price.

The Mint/Burn is built into the protocol, as the foundation of $LUNA

This is how market works. Slowing down burning would only make things worse…

@gs390 Sorry to reiterate this:
I think it would more fair to think of a refund based on users’ amount of the refund, especially for UST. Small amount get a whole refund, between x, y amount get z, etc. This different than a ratio 2:1…

This will make a lot of people happier and establish in/outside trust and provide a better perspective of the Terra Ecosystem.

I agree as long as this is what community voted for.

1 Like