Re-enable Staking/Delegation to Existing Active Validator Set Only

Orion didn’t vote at all I think on this particular issue. Not sure what they are up to as I don’t see them being nearly as active in Luna 2 either. Strange

3 Likes

@Domenico_Pietrovito To save your time i will answer your question. I am watching situation and @dfunk already recently said this

Nobody knows if it will be implemented in 2 weeks, but we hope. This changes are not something you can easily upload to the code just because you wanna. It need to be coordinated. ALSO we are awaiting 1,2 % burn TAX. This COULD be also uploaded with these changes. Be patient please.

3 Likes

@zombie Sorry, but this changes still wasn´t merged. I just checked by myself here: " cosmos-sdk/msg_server.go at release/v0.44.x · terra-money/cosmos-sdk · GitHub "
And about taxes… since proposal passed it is closed. We are just waiting.

2 Likes

Following the validators supporting the classic chain voicing their preference. Please spread the news (however you can) that we need everyone already staking on LUNC validators to re-delegate their coins to the following LUNA Classic supporting validators (Instructions included) with the aim to grant them 67% voting power.
We need to change the voting power dynamic and this is how we do it:
RedelegationCandidates.pdf (528.8 KB)

1 Like

NEWS! There is NEW release 0.45.
Currently server is STILL running release 0.44 you can check when you try delegate. You will get this error “MsgDelegate is not supported at height 8344392”
BUT in NEW release 0.45 this ERROR is not implemented. Check yourself if you want :wink:
New release:

Old current release:

There is NO reason for this proposal now. Since this proposal [Proposal] Distribute 50% Transaction Fees to the Community Pool + Increase Proposer/Validator Rewards passed returns of stackings was reduced to only 35.38 APY. So this is why there is NEW release 0.45 without

Stacking will be re-enabled and new validators can be created after chain restart immediately.

@tolben That is great news indeed.
The questions raised then are:
HOW will the validator community be notified of the new release
WHAT is required for the validators to pick up the new release (any technical/governance roadblocks?)
WHEN can the implementation start

(Apologies for the inquisition, trying to get the small print about the implementation path. They say the Devil’s on the details :wink:)

2 Likes

@godoal Well, i can say only that what i can see. They ARE working on LUNC, they didn´t dissapear, but they work quietly. So this is my reason to inform everybody what is going on. There will be no further compensations for old holders, but some well informed inverstor could make some profit on it… maybe? Maybe he could remove his losses? Read in the middle of lines everytime. @ek826 is already working on TERRA-Swaps he downloaded terra-bridge from terra station. This is potencionaly big bull. But it´s only speculations. As i say i only share public informations that only few of interested investors could find by theirselfs.

3 Likes

@tolben,

The CORE issue to this chat still remains though whether the patch is in place on this or the newer cosmos-sdk release.

For any release to be implemented on-chain 2/3 of the validators must agree to load it in their nodes and for that, we need our classic friendly validators to gain 67% of the classic chain voting power (so the call-out to arms still stands).

I don’t understand when it will be possible to stake?

@cryptocommms Well, this question is still not answered. I expect they coordinate chain restart with validators at the moment.

1 Like

That will not happen without them owning 2/3 of the voting power, otherwise, they risk getting slashed from the network at which point we’ll lose as well.
We need the LUNA Classic supporting validators’ own 67% of the voting power if we are to move forward. It’s that simple…

Also in the spirit of full transparency, I am a member of the Luna Classic Community (LCC) Team [Luna Classic], not part of the Terra Rebels Team. We are coordinating our efforts with them along with all other dotted classic chain supporting communities (DeathStarDaddy, dfunk to name a few) in our common goal to restore the classic chain to its’ previous glory under a true community-owned framework.

1 Like

@Domenico_Pietrovito do you see what is happening? (Burned USTC, …) Do you really think you need deadline when you see it is going up very well?

1 Like

I actually agree with both of you guys @Domenico_Pietrovito, @tolben your comments are not contradictory. There are developments towards the right roadmap however there are also challenges we need to address immediately to unlock the power of the chain to its full potential.

Please use any form of influence at your disposal to inform stakers to switch over one of the registered classic chain-friendly validators provided in the pdf earlier if not there already.

1 Like

Thanks, i think you are too @Domenico_Pietrovito But now look at the problem as business man. What would you do when you know some project will earn you a lot of money, but soon as many people will buy it it will also rise up the price and lower your profit. Would you inform everyone or just work quietly? I think it really doesn’t matter what would they say, but what they will actually do is the thing. So for me, silence is actually positive in this situation. I always say: “how situation looks like and what the situation really is, isn’t always the same thing” (sorry for my english, i dont use translator so i dont check for mistakes)

2 Likes

You are so pitiful, you are still working hard for an abandoned chain, did you not see that the network became very congested on the day the TERRA network was attacked, because too many LUNC tokens were generated, this is the reason why they abandoned this chain , otherwise they can completely airdrop a coin as compensation, and then continue to develop the chain.

Υou are right man. So what are you doing here?Why are you wasting your time with an abandoned chain and these pitiful people. I’m sure you have much better things to do.

@veronisgeo89 well, to be absolute honest i am here, because there are money. I am still human that needs some money for living. Dea d chain looks different. Look at volume traded etc. Yes there are some people that just don´t understand why would somebody buy this coins also there are some people that only share hate, but look we all can get some profit from it. Surrender hate and be positive. I am sure you will keep the moment in your mind forever. (positive meaning)
But if you don´t need your LUNC or USTC i will be happy with it :smile:
terra1wgw05m4vvpn599689z8rmvrp5zpuxlue84z9g9

I replied ironically to @btc. we are all here for the same reason. and that reason is money. here we are trying to invest collectively and get some profit. unfortunately my friend I can’t give you I am trying to buy as much as possible :joy: