Re-enable Staking/Delegation to Existing Active Validator Set Only

Hi @akisan ,

I happen to disagree with you - I guess I can leave it at that.

I would like to ask, if you believe POS is such a horrible system, have you put in a governance discussion leading to a proposal to change it (of course this would need to be a new chain that reloads transactions onto the new chain)?

I personally have gotten to know one of the two developers that you refer to, who is part of Terra Rebels, who has a background in blockchain and fintech - unless you can provide information to the contrary, I am inclined to believe him (since I have seen nothing to hint at anything but integrity from his character).

I can agree that validators have had a hand to play in what we have all been experiencing, but I choose to focus on making validation (whether of the current validators or future validators or both) an experience that is both community driven, as well as being profitable enough to be an incentive to validate - that to me grants the greatest protection to the network side of the blockchain. I would only ask that they do not break with the theory of proof-of-stake, since I believe that would infact introduce new and subtle vulnerabilities into the model. I think you have already read my thoughts on that, and my follow up notes in the following two comments after that one. I am thankful that the current validators are taking a hand in finally turning this situation around, and righting this wrong.

I hope you have a great day today :slight_smile: