Re-enable Staking/Delegation to Existing Active Validator Set Only

Voted.

FatmanTerra creating fud around this proposal will not make us fold!!

Love what yall are doing, keep it up.

5 Likes

Thanks for all your work @dfunk
Voted! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Great Let’s Vote!

1 Like

I already voted yes but I have some quick questions @dfunk

1. Since the code is attached but it is a text proposal, how many days after the potential approval we can expect till the proposal is fully “in force” and produces effects? In other words, which is the timeline for this proposal?

2. How this proposal “speaks” with the 3568 and the 4080 already approved? Are you going to include the code of these two proposals already approved also in the next release?

Thanks!

1 Like

Evet oyu veriyorum ve sizi destekliyorim.

It will be auto or just another text proposal???

1 Like

We need whitelist this

4 Likes

What @dfunk is saying here is key. Reach out to as many Luna Classic active validators on social media. Tell them to vote on proposal 4095. If you want this proposal to be implemented then you need your voices heard by the validators.
I see a lot of questions concerning this proposal. My advice is go to relevant discord groups and your questions will be answered. They are limiting replies here so it makes it difficult to answer all the questions.

1 Like

Will this text proposal be implemented if passed?? You should have done it via a.code change…

the offer needs a whitelist…

1 Like
if 
    censorship 
then 
   change platform
else
    not democracy
and
    not successful 
endif
3 Likes

All proposals will begin implementation after the development and adoption of this plan

Code already exists, I would see 2 options:

• either TFL implement the pull request (unlikely given they did nothing to support Terra1 since a month)
  • terra-rebels work with validators to release and implement the code ; pull request listed in this proposal was written by one of terra-rebels community devs
    terra-rebels · GitHub

Proposal cannot be a parameter change given the nature of the proposal. Staking was deactivated without a vote by the way

Validators are key in this process, they have Terra1’s future in their hands

6 Likes

Lol not a chance

This is 100%… Take note of the Validators that vote in favor of this proposal. They are supporting the community, and we as a community should support them.

4 Likes

it has been whitelisted

10 Likes

Note: An added advantage to re-enabling staking would be increase in transaction volumes on-chain, which would exponentially expedite the burn implemented in Proposal #4080.

@dfunk Can you explain this? Thank you

can you restart the IBC channel? it passed and no response from developer

@dfunk Looks like there is error. I saw it already approved, but execute failed, you may need to inform them to investigate. Correct me if i’m wrong

there needs to have a max stake per validator to prevent bad actors.
Exemple
Binance/kwon buys a old validator has representative, has priority,stakes 2T,gets gov,owns community pool, vetos whatever they dont like.

validators shouldnt be able to get more 14-20%

4 Likes