Terra Rebels Infrastructure Operations and Maintenance v2

its a team of 3 that rotate shifts so that 24/7 coverage is possible, we don’t all sit here and provide 24/7 as individuals, that be insane.

the wage amount we have requested is fair-market value for the work we have listed will be performed and the skillset / experience required to do the job.

also, if anyone thinks they can do this better or cheaper, please feel free to put up your own prop or offer back constructive dialog in here that can help improve this prop.

thanks!

3 Likes

We all want to know what happened last year. SHOW WITH YOUR FINGER send a photo what was last year? Maybe I don’t know something. Maybe others don’t know either. Maybe I forgot. Maybe you can’t read the propostals. I’m not asking much, what is this mythical information?

I believe u had an offer above. Maybe more believable to cut the hours for time off & holidays, then use those hours to add a 4th part time person to relieve the 3 for said days off. same $ but more realistic imo. Hell, I’ll be your 4th & part time person. I’m disabled & nothing better to do. I’m already watching screens all day with no pay lol. 3 days a week (1 day off for each).

2 Likes

‘No with Veto’
I always vote BIG BIG “nowithveto” for any proposal from Terra Rebels!

3 Likes

You think it’s just looking at a screen. Stop writing nonsense like it’s a job anyone can do.

This community is starting to wear me down with their negativity and brainless kid discussions.

I want to see what they’re going to do if all the developers leave and the remaining whales sell everything. Surely there will be people happy because they will no longer have what was a great competition between blockchains and it will not be a threat to banks and governments. Surely among the people who write in this community there are people from other blockchains or governments who come to put shit to finish sinking what remains

1 Like

Something wrong with the answer. I’ll help you. Here is a link to the infrastructure proposal. It’s the magic 150,000 Separation of Rebel Station from TFL infrastructure and now tell me where I was scammed. How much have I lost? Or will others tell me? What is in this offer that I don’t have today? However, I see that this proposal does not include the phone application. They did it for FREE anyway.

5 Likes

Or are you referring to TFL situations? They made it clear LUNC WILL NOT BE SUPPORTED. Then they realized that people didn’t want to go to LUNA 2. Unfortunately, it’s a bit too late. TFL made a mess back then, and if anyone ever cheated on you, it’s TFL and DK. Not TR
6c4e84d6f86c472331dc89d20d65f60535e45487_2_424x500

If Lunc lives only on Terra Rebels alone. I am going to leave. Terra Rebels is useless for me. I never used it. i don’t ever use it.

3 Likes

A blockchain must be independent and if it wants to work alongside other blockchains then it must be updated and for that we need developers and not people who are negative and criticizing the work of others. They are people and they can be wrong.

we also don’t need people who are shitting because of their personal hatred.

Same proposal, there is no V2, cost stay the same, wages is unbelievable high. This proposal will keep on being rejected of no ammendment toward the cost and report. Dont simply spam proposal which is already been rejected, ammend your proposal, recalulate the cost. If you spam ot like 20 times (either you write v3,v4,v5 and so on but the details is still the same as v1) the prop will keep being rejected.

2 Likes

This is Jared, please. Long after the fact.

There is also TerraCVita, but they are not financially obligated. They can turn around at any time and go their own way. Just walk away. Also, here’s a tweet saying TR is probably rugpul*l XD (terraport)

Kelvin_Celesistinus read the ending. The point is that Allnodes did infrastructure tests and gave a good rating.

2 Likes

Since Terra Rebels is not decentralize station and not belonging to Lunc community. How I going to trust these unknown(no name) people?

1 Like

It is the same proposal because allnodes has requested a performance test. :shushing_face:

3 Likes

Hold on a second @Nanook994.
What you are saying is that you will not trust the people that have already helped unfreeze the chain and (we have paid and) delivered an independent Station along with other free goodies; instead you are happy to trust and fall back into:

• Using an infrastructure that was created by a boss that ABANDONED the chain and BLOCKED it.
  • An infrastructure whose boss was wanted and was recently arrested.
  • An infrastructure which more than likely its parent company TFL might come under legal scrutiny and be forced to shut down.
  • An infrastructure that supports a GUI that is not fit for purpose for LUNA Classic

How does that make any sense and help the chain move forward?

2 Likes

Looks like TerraRebels are now paying shillers $10K a month as well as Discord mods? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is all level of :clown_face::clown_face::clown_face: up in here.

Here is a link Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.
These were some of the scams TR/TR members were involved in before they sunk their hooks into our chain.

Remember this: Where there is smoke, there is usually a fire. Where did all these allegations/accusasions come from? Thin air? Why would a team, which is not wanted nor welcomed, facing so much crap as TR are getting, still hang around? For the good of their health? There are many other places they could go and “develop” their products.
They are exploiting our governance inefficiencies & vulnerabilities. BECAUSE THEY SMELL EASY MONEY!!! Get it?

5 Likes

Hahahha that was a good one :sunglasses::v:t2:

1 Like

It’s as simple as a sausage machine; meat goes in on one end and sausage goes out on the other end.
In the sausage machine, you take care if the meat used is ok and you eat the sausage at the end…you don’t give a flying frack who made the sausage machine or who was paid to put it together. The end product is what matters.

, now in terms of the chains governance:
A spending proposal comes in on one end and a deliverable goes out on the other end.
In the governance of the chain you take care of the spending proposal metrics, details and deliverables, at the end you get deliverables…you don’t give a flying frack how this was delivered or how the team worked to do that as long as the deliverable is there.

You can say whatever story you like about the in-between irrelevant parts, the fact is the deliverable was completed and given to us…the rest is stories for the sake of stories and some more stories.
Do you want to make yourself useful? On the next Spending Proposal (whichever dev team that might come from) ask for specific deliverables so we can broadly quantify the cost of them and when not delivered demand the money be deposited back to the CP (for those) at the end of the project.

P.S. We didn’t do a great job (as a community) with the deliverable definition on that first spending proposal, but it’s done and we learn as we are going along…

1 Like

I will read and reply but it will take a while because I only have access to my phone

1 Like

I tried but I can’t. Tomorrow I will read it on the computer too many pages and links. I will answer tomorrow evening. it wants to get to know it well. This link is chaotic and some screenshots I don’t understand at all. A few pages I would throw away immediately because they contain absolutely nothing. Maybe tomorrow it will be on the big screen.

Terra Rebels was not alone for the LUNA station help. But Rebels alone got $150k from the community. Is it not enough?
Don’t you want that Luna station to become the independent and decentralized?