Transfer UST in avax network to terra classic?

If I have UST in avax network I can transfer (wormhole) it to my TeraStation wallet and it becomes USTC?

It will show as UST on the classic chain.

I can transfer my UST from avax network(metamask) (wormhole) to my TeraStation wallet?
and terra station accepts it? @mayankgrover733 @alagiz

I can transfer my UST from avax network(metamask) (wormhole) to my TeraStation wallet?
and terra station accepts it?

Yes, you just send it to terra station with https://classic-bridge.terra.money/ using the Wormhole option.

This unwraps Wormhole coins back to native.

The Question was if It accepts UST to my TeraStation wallet from AVAX and transfers it to USTC automaticly?

Yes… that’s what the bridge does…

I know what bridge does, but TeraStation wallet will accept UST from AVAX and transfers it to USTC?

Maybe one of the managers can give me a clear answer?

1 Like

You are repeating the same thing over and over. Ust on avax is ustc. You need to use the terra classic bridge to bridge it back to Terra.

Who told you UST in avax is ustc? avax team told me they don’t migrate UST to USTC and it stays UST

UST on avax is the old UST, so it is “ustc”

This is not what they told me: avax team
Do you say that every UST token out there automaticly becomes USTC?

Well there is no “new” UST, so all UST is “USTC”

1 Like

What about LP in curve finance “3 -pool” on avax?

If I explain this it will get more confusing. But whatever bridge option shows you a balance of on the terra bridge page, that is the one you need to choose. ie, if it is Wormhole UST, you will see your balance of UST under the Wormhole option on the bridge. It doesn’t let you bridge the wrong one.

Please explain it
I will manage

Ok. They are all “USTC”, but there can be 3 different versions of it on Avalanche.

“Axelar-wrapped” UST - USTaxl. This was bridged with satellite.money
"Wormhole UST - UST. This was bridged with portalbridge.com.
The third may not apply to avalanche but there can also be a ‘shuttle’ version called ‘wrapped UST’.

These have different contract addresses so must be bridged back with the same bridge they started out from. But the good thing is bridge.terra.money only shows the balance on the correct option, as I said “it doesn’t let you bridge the wrong one”.

But as there is no “new UST”, they are still all “USTC”.

The UST from curve finance 3-pool in avax is what version?

That’s wormhole UST, @rosanne89 please confirm.

Not sure, I need the link for the pool