UST in other chains

Hi,

according to the lastest proposal I would like to try to clarify in this topic what happens to people who have UST in the curve 4pool in other networks (eg. Fantom) What do they need to do? Do they need to open the pool and bring the UST to the newly named “Luna Classic Networki” in order to have the airdrop? Does it have to be done before the 27th?

2 Likes

thanks for posting this question, I’m on the same boat except I own both tokens on BSC chain
thanks in advance for clarifying to all how this would be implemented

1 Like

My understanding is that we all must tranfer to terra network.

From the proposal.

Disclaimer : Please be aware that due to technical constraints, it is not possible to include all UST and LUNA holdings on Terra and other chains in the snapshots mentioned. Assets that may not be included:

• UST or LUNA bridged off of Terra
  • Users with bridged UST or LUNA who would like to be included in the post-attack snapshot need to bridge back to Terra before the snapshot is taken.
  • UST or LUNA on Terra protocols that cannot be easily identified
  • All protocols listed on DeFi Llama here (Terra TVL - DefiLlama ) will be covered, in addition to a few others that are known.
  • UST or LUNA on CW3 multi-sig contracts
  • Most UST and LUNA in CW3 multi-sig contracts will be accounted for, but there could be edge cases
2 Likes

From Do ^

Supposedly they are not going to account for them at all. Seems everything needs to be done on Terra. Even if you never used Terra before. I know many have used Anchor on Avalanche, so that’s unfortunate… not sure how they will know if it’s “pre depeg” or “post depeg” coins. They’d have to see which “0x” address bridged to the “terra” address and then see when that UST or LUNA was acquired on that EVM based chain.

2 Likes

The bridged off of Terra, does this also point to UST or LUNA holders on centralized exchanges? I have mine on Kucoin.

to be safe, you would want to move all your assets available for airdrop onto terra network

1 Like

Hi all,

This point is not clear to me. I have bought LUNA post-attack on Binance. What shall I do to bridge back to Terra?

Thanks

2 Likes

Interesting point raised: if you have to transfer the UST to terra, you eill be consider post peg UST regardless if you hold/stake prior attack.

A legal disaster in the making.

3 Likes

You just withdraw them to your terra station address and put terra as the network in binance at the moment of the withdrawal!

1 Like

Hi Faghe,

Thank you for your reply.

I have created a wallet on Terra Station Desktop App. I was trying to add it as a whitelist address on Binance.

When I said “Save”, Binance said: “The network you selected requires a MEMO. Check and ensure the MEMO details are correct.”

What shall I do now?

For a withdraw to the terra station you don’t need any memo.

If you withdraw to another exchange sometimes they use a memo as a tag in order to identify your account.

As you said the wallet is in terra station. I assume you have the private key. If it’s like this just withdraw and ignore the memo part in binance.

2 Likes

Thank you Faghe,

I tried it, it works without a MEMO as you said.

Now my little deposit of luna is all on a TerraStation mainnet wallet.
However, I found it strange that I have to maintain it there to be included in the revival plan? Is this the right understanding to the plan? As I have not got any message from Binance stating that you have to transfer your luna to a TerraStation wallet! What do you think?

Cheers

If you kept them in binance they would receive the airdrop for you. I’m sure binance will distribute the airdrop to the users anyway.

The safe way to receive it is as you did. If you kept them in binance then you would have been probably fine as well. But in that case you had to follow binance announcement.

Tokens are very fine in the wallet where they are now, in terra station. What’s your concern?

1 Like

Thanks Faghe,

No concerns hopefully, it is just a bit risky to handle the wallet yourself. I have a copy of my PK and memorial stmt, but it is not too difficult to lose them all.

Many thanks for your help

1 Like

Another question please, If I have 250,000 luna bought recently after the attack. Can you tell me how it will be exchanged with the new luna? I mean how many new luna I will get and on which time schedule?

2 Likes

The airdrop is automatic.
Check https://terrarity.io for the amounts

1 Like

Thanks Faghe for sharing the link. So according to it, the total sum of the airdrops for 250,000 post-luna during 29 months is going to be just 3.6196 of the new luna. Is this correct?

Yes I tried and I get your result. It should be like that. Anyway don’t take my words for granted I’m not into terra v2. I just tried to understand by myself and tried to answer your questions the best I could but I might be wrong.

1 Like

Many thanks Faghe, So this is not a big investment then. It is not worthy at all. Probably better if someone invest in the new luna itself. Any idea on how much it will be offered initially? and where can we buy it? and how much it is provisioned to reach in $ after a year? I know that nothing is guaranteed but we need a trust worthy analysis that we can somehow rely upon (with some risk factor of course) rather than spending blindly.