Use Governance to Elect New Leadership

Do Kwon love communism, wont let that.

leadership should be changed

Agreed!

"Every month, TFL cashed out tens of millions of dollars for salaries and operating expenses. This went into hard money like USD, BTC and SGD. At their peak, TFL’s 70 employees were receiving $180,000,000 monthly.

…All of this money was taken directly out of the LUNA market cap (which was supposed to stabilize UST)…"

(1) FatMan on Twitter: “:thread::point_down: Do Kwon and Terraform Labs defrauded the retail public of hundreds of millions of dollars that they currently still have . It came out of the pockets of LUNA & UST holders and went into their wallets. Here’s why you should be mad, and here’s what you can do about it. :thread::point_down:” / Twitter

2 Likes

This is like what I have been proposing regarding new leadership and saving LUNA, but I like your idea of using the governance token path to force a new leadership.

I have the right proposal for both LUNA & UST which while it’s not complete nor perfect (yet), I want to see this plan through and would love to be a part of it. Big part of it even.

Feel free to read my plan and if you or anyone can help steer me in the right direction to move to the next level and put my plan to a vote then I can and will include the ownership change in it.

RE: comments on CZ running it. While in theory that sounds great, in reality I dont see him leading LUNA. (By his choice).

That said, I DO see CZ wanting to be a big part of a LUNA recovery. He really does like this project and wants it to succeed even at the cost of his 1.6 Billion. He cares more about retail and community than the money. Getting him on board is Top priority.

I support this idea. We need to get rid of Do Kwon. Otherwise whole system will fail.

2 Likes

I 100% agree to this proposal.

Do Kwon and LFG had the opportunity to reinforce trust by talking with the various crypto news outlets, doing AMAs, working with the exchanges and respectfully replying to the comments of concerned users who placed their trust in him and the ecosystem he promoted.

However, more times than not, he came off arrogant, flippant or completely silent. Leaders understand that they are tested when problems arise, not when everything is running smoothly.

Although I really like the idea of a community ran platform, in my opinion, we need a person that consults a board that is the mouthpiece, so to speak, for it. They would review all comments and proposals and basically manage the conversations so that the serious proposals do not get lost in the noise of all the BS that is being posted in the Governance section of the Terra Station dashboard.

2 Likes

Agreed.This guy is a dictator.Not a leader.
He is poisonous.

1 Like

CZ would be ideal, and he would be one who could capitalize greatly on taking over LUNA.

Do Kwon should stay in a secondary role.

Yes !

I agree, the current Terra Luna team should be informing every minute, but instead they are very very silent.

They keep repeating descentralized, like there is no need for a good organization structure.

Since it is important and I dont know anyone in this community and I am sure most dont know anyone either, maybe there should be several rounds of voting.

This forum and Terra Station - https://station.terra.money - needs an upgrade since this type of voting is complex and needs several details to be taken care of.

1 Like

since LFG don’t hear community i vote YES.
Let’s make real DAO. How terra can be called DAO when Do KWON ignore >90% holders opinion about fork.
NO FORK, ONLY BURN

2 Likes

Do Kwon should go to jail. Lawsuit is coming

1 Like

New leadership without a legal case just like that?

@Weo oh Im sure there will be a metric fuck ton of civil lawsuits coming for Do Kwon and his team now that its been revealed that they were extracting 180mil USD a month from Luna (which would certainly go a long way towards explaining why there was so much UST overhang). Honestly, given what I’ve been seeing online I’ll be surprised if Do Kwon survives this debacle as people losing their entire life savings may decide that if they are going to commit suicide they might as well take him with them.

That being said, the courts aren’t going to fix anything. It’s up to the community, especially the validators, to choose what to do next and taking Do Kwon/ LFG out of the decision making process is probably a wise move. The further you get the ecosystem away from LFG now the more likely it has a chance to rebirth itself.

1 Like

Fully agree on new leadership as the current one ….

Just please don’t think at CZ as no doubt he is very smart but with other interests ( and they do not coincide with our own).

What’s the proposal number? Can you out a link on the post?

1. If there is a fork to Terra 2.0 - Do Kwon MUST go.

2. If there is a rebuilding of the current system - Do Kwon MUST go.

Under no circumstances should he have any involvement going forward.

DK was a A player, until…
CZ is a A player, until…

Read this 1st…very smart ideas.