A Poll About LUNC independence efforts

• I want Full Independence from Luna and Do Kwon and I want Terra Rebels to develop the chain
  • I want Full Independence from Luna and Do Kwon and we need to find a development team
  • I want to wait and see and not burn any bridges and maintain status quo
  • I want to wait and see and any development to our chain should be contract based removing any motivations other than pay for performance by the engaged party
  • I want LUNC to work with all Luna and Do Kwon Infrastructure
  • I want LUNC to work with all Luna and Do Kwon Infrastructure and we should seek organisational guidance from them
  • I want to see an organisational merger bringing LUNC and LUNA together under Do Kwon

0 voters

I am not adding my opinion to this and if the poll is slanted, please let me know how to improve it. I believe it is crunch time, we are not deciding on which wallet we are going to use but who we want to work with or separate from.

Do you believe TR is going to take LUNC to success and new hights? Or do you believe we are better off with Do Kwon and his development team?

The result of the poll can be altered by fake accounts. It makes no sense to choose an option. But I’m sure of something terrarebels is not following the roadmap and the terrarebel station is not included in it

I think that we are deviating from the main things that the blockchain currently needs. And it is not the change of place of the infrastructures since that is not affecting the development of the blockchain.
I have a question: What makes terrarebel the right development group for the future of Lunc and what guarantees that the infrastructures will be better in their hands.

Trust them bro?

@Vendrugo

You are right fake accounts can impact the results… I was hoping for many votes which would still give us a good picture. At 7 votes it says nothing for sure. I am simply curious what people think at this stage.