Alternate L1 Task Force Spending Prop for Q2 2023

Got me on that grammar error, there’s a narcissistic trait glad you read my message through, I know that now.

The are the face on agora, so I imagine all communications will and should of be going through them rather than what you like to do and social bash a developer directly. Not for you to question what they are paid for the month that was apparent in the prop to higher them for Q1 if they are in a PR role effectively at a PM level than 7k a month doesn’t seem bad, I doubt they are doing 10h/week, I think it’s more than that, I guess you won’t be happy until you see a timesheet from them for what they do.

Its one example of peer review breaking down, I disagree that Tobias is a bad programmer, I think there was an issue with how the release was done, certainly there needs to be some tighter control around releases maybe a DEV > SIT > RLSE > PROD schedule rather than a testnet and mainnet release, rather than you suggesting a strategy to a problem you attack someone for being a bad programmer and the funding they get without looking at the process.

Maybe they shouldn’t but why risk releasing 2.0.0 without testing it, maybe L1 learnt after the previous issues.

My mess up here this when I meant L2 I meant Q2.

That’s hearsay, Tobias can say that if you see it as a conflict of interest than that’s your right too as long as Q2 delivers, your going to have to raise that with the PR.

2 Likes

You provide data to support your agenda

You have no control over how I process information.

All your time is spent fudding and creating chaos.

Kiddo I can withstand anything you throw at me.

You are real cesspool rat ! Character assassination has no place in the LUNC community!

Your egocentric trait will make you respond . You are mentally unsound. AMEN if you don’t respond. The community will be free from your toxicity. We understand that you are dealing with your stresses and traumas. Your constant meltdown is concerning. I hope the recommended visit to a psychiatrist will help you.

You have a personal vendetta against Z. He always come out ahead of you! Stay in your lane kid. You still have milk on the corner of your yap.

You are using the roadmap created by the L1 team “for your proposal” and throwing around figures in trying to deny Z for a salary that he should get for the work he will do.

You are a bastard and a coward hiding under the coverage of a rabbi avatar. You don’t have the testicular fortitude to dox yourself. If the community backs your proposal for a TR like team then we can all start packing our bags and leave LUNC.

Regulations are coming and people who wants prominent positions in the crypto space will be required to dox themselves.

I will not be surprised if you respond . You have said you wont but you will. You are a highly troubled kid. Seek help as quickly as possible.

2 Likes

Sorry bucko, you shouldn’t be opining on complex topics if you haven’t even managed to master elementary grammar. It just demonstrates your overall lack of aptitude and foundational knowledge.

Communicating with them on Agora doesn’t change the fact Tubby is still lead dev, and is responsible for code review and implementation. Way to miss the point! Those 2 tangents aren’t even related.

Christ… fucking word salads, man.

What do you think is more cost-effective for the chain:
(1) 1 admin taking home $7000/month for part-time work to “oversee” a 3-man dev team
(2) +2 additional developers, both of whom are force multipliers for chain future growth

It’s not a matter of deployment or workflow, but coding practices, general lack of foresight, and his overall arrogance. I don’t care if the guy is coding protein synthesis to cure cancer, if he’s merging his PRs he’s a bad programmer, end of story. A person like that shouldn’t be in charge of a billion dollar blockchain! Even Superman eviscerated him in the reploy, and if you’d fucking read it you’d have realized this isn’t the first time but rather an ongoing issue! Which part of “I raised multiple woes…” did you not understand? Tobias will eventually wreck the chain if he’s not removed!

Maybe they should deliver on all of Q1 tasks before asking for Q2 money?

Wrong, he’s on record about it. And no one invested in LUNC to watch our dev team playing with a side-chain. I don’t care if Ed’s AI projects ends up being worth a trillion dollars, our L1 team shouldn’t be wasting their time bootstrapping it. I wish Ed good luck with his initiative, I’ve said so in the past, but that side-chain is not our burden to shoulder or fund. Same with Ziggy.

I wish y’all would stop making excuses for sub-par employees like Tubby. :man_facepalming:

3 Likes

Pretty sure I admitted my grammar mistake, let’s take a look at your post as you get more frustrated with trying to get your point across.

Cute still slandering Tobias as Tubby, point of having PR is to buffer between the client aka investors and the developers, but that won’t stop you bashing them on socials.

This is sad, btw Luncburnarmy was the Q1 PM, $7k/month for the little core devs we had, worth it for progressing the billion dollar chain.

Your not a developer or programmer don’t preach what you don’t know, I made a suggestion to the testing practice I know that went over your head!. You don’t need to be abusive to get your point across again; What does this mean “I raised multiple woes…”, do you have the sources multiple woes, how about posting those multiple WOES, I see the screenshot, I don’t see the woes! its hear say…

Maybe you should of looked at Luncburnarmy at why v2.0.0 wasn’t delivered.

There is no side chain being included in this prop, there is no ziggy development its discovery…

3 Likes

Your level of intelligence is truly poor.

Seems like your the victim now, you will never have my respect, you slander the people saving this chain, I never mentioned the PR doing code review I stated that they are the go between investors and developers, Tobias was never the lead dev, this was never indicated on the algor props, so I cleared that up.

If I have a totaled car, I get a new one. Insurance, err my man. relating to low level intelligence of Rabbi

Sorry guys L1 didn’t do anything, its a bad team, Rabbi has confirmed it. Still with the swearing, you know that is a sign of low level intelligence.

Again it’s a sign of low level intelligence.

I’m a retard, personal attacks never stop with this person, he posted a screen shot of the GOAT Cosmos dev, even though I pointed out peer review breaking down which is evident in the screen shots Rabbi posted, Tobias shouldn’t of pushed that merge, he did without anyone peer reviewing it, it was caught before going to release.

Where are the other instances of Tobias being bad at saving this chain? Hope its not Twitter…

2 Likes

Says the dude wanting me to “…post the WOES”. :joy: :joy: :joy:

I don’t give a shit about your respect. I want my investment to prosper and the chain to grow until LUNC hits $1+. Your “respect” factors into that about as much as a wet fart.

Those leeches grifting money from the CP are not “saving this chain”.
Honestly, I’m beginning to think you’re one of their alts. Is that you, Marco? :joy:

Tobias is indeed the lead dev, and the only one of them working full-time (and being paid for it). The PR is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things… which is why Steve shouldn’t be getting anywhere near 7k a month. Finally, you’re the one who sidetracked into this entire tangent - my original point was that Tubby screwed up, and Superman wrung him out for it. That point still stands.

Sooo… you’re a Luna 2 baggie? :upside_down_face:
Bad analogy my dude. Really bad.

That would imply getting bailed out by a governmental body. LUNC has no such luxury, since it’s a global decentralized chain. Not even South Korea can bail out all their local retail who got wiped out in the crash. Again, bad analogy. You’re dumb.

Says the retard, lmao. :joy:

Not an argument. Pointless pivot. You have nothing, and you know it.

Pivot, pointless side-tangent. You got skewered. Stay in your fucking lane, you amateur.

Tubby’s the one who hyped Superman up. Ergo, by your definitions of relative value, Superman is the Cosmos GOAT on that team. Furthermore, Tubby’s history of bad decisions regarding LUNC work and his blithe disregard for safe coding practices are more than enough to request his departure. You keep ignoring all this just to hyper-fixate on me being rude and mean. Yeah… and? My point still stands.

Here you go, enjoy: Network Security Proposal - Cancel and Revert Validator Upgrades to v1.0.5

Just follow the links in the OP, then have fun laughing at all the shenanigans in the GitHub.

I’m done responding to you. You’re probably Marco’s or Steve’s alt - no one is this fucking stupid! :joy:

3 Likes

I was asking for evidence after all I’m quoting you.

I was stating facts, hard to reach $1 when your attacking the team that’s trying to save it, noticed your fan boys aren’t here backing you up.

Wow, grifters saving the chain… Maybe you can rummage up a team to replace L1 for Q2, this is your prop right? You do have a team right? Is the cosmos GOAT in it?

Nothing on agora posts to indicate he was… sorry…

No you jumped to your on conclusion, I’ll never buy any Luna tokens, I sold my air drops for Lunc…

Again just jumping to ridiculous conclusions are you ok man?

Genuinely I am concerned about your mental state.

I wasn’t arguing I was agreeing with you, L1 team was useless weren’t they, I know there was sarcasm.

Not nice when someone comes back at you is it and you can’t handle it.

Still waiting on the history of Tobias’s bad coding practices, disregarding of safe coding practices and bad tweets.

You can choose to listen to this person’s opinions or dyor; this person shouldn’t be allowed on agora, personally attacking people for having their own opinions isn’t what this forum is for, I never abused, slandered or insulted Rabbi, but yet in every response to me they have done one out of three, this isn’t acceptable, they should be banned from this forum.

3 Likes

I believe you meant see.

Found it important in the context of previous commentary.

1 Like

I did, but Agora locks editing after 30-60 seconds I think.

Quite annoying, lol. :joy:

3 Likes

He is not.

I concur. The kid looks for semantics and grammatical errors to attack people of which he is also guilty of committing. A simpleton in my opinion.

He cannot deal with it when barbs are hurled in his directions. He whimpers like a child.

He is regurgitating things that others have pasted or tweeted. He is just repeating things he has not fully understood or assimilated.

I concur.

I dont think this kid has ever been involved in Software development or implemented any system; yet we must accept his mindless banter. He is a spoilt brat. It’s his way or the highway. Not on my watch!

@Tristan_Addie
@Dannavan_Morrison
Why are you two retards still posting? I’m done responding to you. :joy:

I am requesting that the behavior in these proposals be conducted in a more mature manner. If you wish to fight with each other (instead of disagreeing) then please take it private. Acting like adult children in the eyes of the public is turning the chain into a meme and will easily deter current/future investors.

This is part of the first step of helping yourselves first.

5 Likes

The chain turned into a meme long before this thread went up.
Tobias started it, and the TGF with their unsanctioned spending promulgated it.

But yeah, I agree we should try and keep it more civil. :pray:

I’ll put up an amended v2 of this proposal soon. If anyone has ideas about the best payment plan for the L1 team (ex: staggered, milestone-based, governance votes, etc.) I’d like to hear it. Suggestions and feedback are always welcome… as long as I don’t have to re-iterate points from the OP over and over again for every poster that refuses to read the damn thing! :joy:

3 Likes

Let’s all work on this together as a decentralized community owned blockchain. I hope to see all of us thrive one day in the near future. We are currently spear heading ourselves into a uncharted/unclear path and we have to take it step by step. Deal with the problems/concerns as they come in a professional manner.

It is apparent that we need to work together regardless of our differences and opinions. Get rid of all of the bad actors, negotiate a better solution and stop attacking/name calling.

Thank you!

3 Likes

I suggest that you exclude Jacob and Bilbo out of that proposal. They both have to much “twitter history”.

Those two positions should be filled by people picked up by Till and Vinh.

Simple as that.

aren’t you one of the mods from TR enjoying the $150K community pool, do you want to mess up this community one more time with your gimmicks

2 Likes

Rather see Rabbi banned from this forum as many others would like to see too.

4 Likes

You’d like that wouldn’t you? Ban everyone who doesn’t agree with your meek sensibilities.

You wouldn’t happen to be Tubby’s alt, would you now? :joy: :joy: :joy:

I tagged you on discord but it wasn’t replied so I’m copying it here @RabbiJebediah :-

"If you feel so strongly that the new team is better, why don’t you speak to them and get them to release the spend proposal themselves?

Otherwise, your alternative proposal is just going to assume that the new team is either:-

1. capable of completing all of the same tasks proposed in q2 despite the change of team composition; or

2. even if there’s no issues with (1), willing to work together in the new team.

The last thing we want is to pick apart an existing team that is functional, albeit with some work being slightly delayed, to a team that cannot function at all due to the above assumption(s)."

As it stands, there is no “alternative team” that is formed for the purposes of an alternative proposal. While arguments against Zaradar may have some credit, but it remains a fact that development would stop if L1taskforce proposal doesn’t get passed.

For example, can Redline’s repeg proposal even work without the chain being updated to its latest version?

Halting the entire development without a real alternative team/ plan, in my opinion, is the worse option compared to having a little compromise on Zaradar even if he is disliked.

The better solution is to give L1Taskforce another 3 months while finding an alternative team thereafter to replace them if they under deliver Q2, and not risk Q2 coming to a halt altogether.

2 Likes

@RabbiJebediah serious question as above, have you spoke to the parties you are suggesting form the new L1 (or TC core team or whatever) as to whether they’ll be willing to work together? Otherwise this is purely moot.

Looks like the L1 Q2 prop isn’t in with a shout so seriously could do with a prop that has a chance of flying.

2 Likes