Do Kwon gave burn address

Do Kwon few minutes ago shared burn address.
terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

Let’s go vultures, show that you really care about Luna
and take the initiative and burn some of your coins, aren’t you guys true supporters ? :joy::joy::joy:

This will be fun to watch :joy::joy::joy:

46 Likes

Thanks for sharing. I think first of all all #burnluna supporters need to come together and form an action plan… maybe we can encourage people for $1 worth of $LUNA in exchange for a sweepstake entry? Winner gets an iPhone or whatever… we can organise such campaigns from time to time…

20 Likes

Who knows it might work if they manage to make it trend in Twitter

5 Likes

It’s fake

5 Likes

Yall apes will fall for anything i swear

3 Likes

Thanks let’s gooo

2 Likes

Great idea actually.

3 Likes

hyenas after loooong feast calling vultures to join the party, what a cooperation!

1 Like

No it’s not, the address matches the one provided by Do Kwon on Twitter. Do your own research / due diligence before commenting nonsense. Thanks.

14 Likes

I have sended but only a little :stuck_out_tongue: (nearly 8%)

3 Likes

Make it a trend! Lets send it!!!

3 Likes

total supply reduce if we send to this burn addres ? we tru some but total supply not reduce yet .

$100 will buy ~950,000 LUNA, for what its worth. Let’s get that supply burned down!

6 Likes

yeah me too, i revamp and renovate my new house too

i feel more pretty now Thanks Do for taking my money , i was a generous donation to your next awesome project.

3 Likes

It’s funny he called people vultures when he probably sold and ran during the crash.

6 Likes

https://finder.terra.money/mainnet/address/terra1sk06e3dyexuq4shw77y3dsv480xv42mq73anxu

6 Likes

It shows this address doesn’t hold any coins yet suspicious about this

:man_facepalming:t2: How is it supposed to hold coins if it’s a burn wallet ?

I guess you’re part of those “ true supporters “ and that it’s your first time investing in crypto to get a quick buck

10 Likes

what’s the link to check supply ?

How do we know no one has the private key?