Zachariah J. Cohen
Benjamin Garrison
Abraham Schnözler
Ariel David Blum
Forchin Polowitz
Omar Lichtenberg
Kazarya N’Meelkers
Sarah-Ruth Ann Levi

If this team does not make you bullish as an investor, i don’t know what will. Ladies and gentlemen, I’ve met a few of these fine folk during my visit in Israel, we talked about many great topics and discussed the west in fine detail. These are amongst the greatest minds curently influencing our modern western life style, we wouldn’t have any of what we got in the last 3 years without these amazing folk. Shalom to them and my dear friend Rabbi.

6 Likes

Great prop. The only thing people can say against it is that he wanted to use a binance wallet for funding

3 Likes

I have gone through the proposal once again and I’m a bit concerned now. Who are all these people

Why are a couple shady accounts endorsing this proposal commenting "they have met these people in Israel and they are fine Jewish people " . Why are they bringing religion and geopolitical bias in a global crypto community.
Also, why would we send LUNC to the OP’s Binance Wallet to put this proposal up on TS ? Why can’t the OP get all the “Co-signers” to pool their LUNC to put up a proposal they have spent so much time writing up?
And Also, the TR devs have to be funded we get it. But why give them 30% to sort it out themselves? That’s over a Million $$ for what exactly? TR Devs can sort out among themselves and bring a list forward of how much each of their expected compensation is an Agora forum and a Governance vote and the community can OK their payment from Community Pool.
Plus, 1% finder’s fee to Alex is too much. That’s 40K for “finding” a fund which would eventually be passed on to LUNC community sooner or later
Bottomline is, although this is a well worded proposal, It’s a NO from me. I believe the entire 4.1 Million fund should go directly to Community Pool first and foremost and we can sort out how to utilize it from there.
Any expense or whatnot can wait for a governance vote according to passed Prop #10879

9 Likes

Because this topic was created by a scammer and it is also supported by the same scammers.

6 Likes

Dare I say based?

1 Like

according to proposal #10879 100% fund goes to community pool.

2 Likes

Scam in what way? You are aware that you are accusing another forum user of wrongdoing without any proof? If you are referring to the donation wallet, we already grilled him about it on discord.

3 Likes

Feeling those same vibes. Decentralized in concept, yet a proposal forged by name-dropping, flag planting, and ideology bounds. No thank you! Imagine if we substituted the country and names under Russia. Would the broadcasters and repeaters here be singing the same tune?

5 Likes

Who are you @RabbiJebediah? And why are you so interested in LUNC’s governance?

3 Likes

Not my account, sorry. You can even see the different color letters and writing style.

If you want to spoof me try and do a better job in the future. Maybe get someone with a better grasp on grammar and syntax while you’re at it.

Shalom! :pray:

5 Likes

Here is another one, with the same color letters (the color of the letters change as you level up in Terra Rebels discord for anyone wondering)

Shalom!

2 Likes

That one’s mine, yes. You can see proper capitalization and sentence structure in it.

I know you lads in the Holocracy server are bored, but trying to LARP as me surely can’t be that interesting? I wonder why you’d even try, none of you are up to it… A tip for next time: get someone who knows proper English, and can actually string together a coherent sentence. I also end my messages with a prayer emoji most of the time - another detail you’ve missed.

5 Likes

A very good proposal. It takes the same precautions about the legal aspect of the funds as Vegas’ proposal, but it differs on how the funds should be distributed

It combines a lot of ideas that have been going around among the community : Sending the funds to the community pool, pay the devs for their hard work, development bounties, funding Ed’s grants foundation
And adds a nice push to further validators’ dilution of power (for the sake of decentralization). I think it’s a nice touch but I personally would rather see those 5% go to the community pool, as I believe the validator voting power should be reduced with yet another proposal
It has fundings for everyone, and considers that if the receiver(s) of one part of the funds should refuse it, the funds should default to the community pool, that’s a nice touch also

The conditions for accepting the “Finder’s fee” are a bit harsh, but it leave mr. Forshaw the choice to accept it or not, and the “Finder’s fee” wasn’t proposed anywhere else to begin with (except by some in the community)

Also, about the wallet linked in the proposal : it seems to be Jebediah’s wallet inside the Binance wallet, I got scared when I looked up the wallet but it was explained on TR’s discord that it was because the wallet sits inside the Binance wallet
Also be aware that the list of co-signers is obviously a joke, as is the whole Rabbi personality, but the details are really good : it’s a careful plan that makes a lot of compromises as to the repartition of the funds, yet lays out a clear plan for it, and leave every “actor” the choice to refuse the funds (It has been stated that TR’s would make an internal vote should they receive money from the community, and TR may or may not refuse those funds).
The portion of funds assigned to the devs is substantial, and really might help paying the devs should TR accept it. If they would prefer not to, that would still be a lot of funds going to the community pool, maybe the community could choose (through another proposal) to stake it later on ?

That would be a Yes from me, it’s a nice bridge between the “fast but less decentralized” and the “decentralized but potentialy more debates” solutions proposed thus far

Edit : I should remind that name-calling or ad hominem attacks are to be avoided. Let’s keep it civil, and focus on the actual proposal !

4 Likes

What about this one @RabbiJebediah ?, no proper capitalization and no prayer emoji.

2 Likes

What are you talking about, all those sentences are properly capitalized and cleave to correct rules of grammar.

Listen I know you’re angry because I refused your invite to the Holocracy server earlier, but you boys really need to find a better hobby. Maybe if you ask nicely again I’ll reconsider. In the meantime, is there anything about this proposal you’d actually like to discuss? Or are you just going to takes pictures of my messages from TR’s Discord one by one? :joy:

2 Likes

Holacracy rabbi, with an “a”. Maybe you should give the Talmud a rest and go study some grammar. And don’t go editing your post please. I don’t know what you are talking about by the way, seems you are a bit paranoid.

Shalom! :love_you_gesture:

Guess I was misspelling it… oh well, you learn something new every day. :thinking:

As for your lovely little server, don’t be mad I didn’t accept your invite, it’s alright.

If you apologize I may change my mind and bless you all with my presence.

1 Like

I’m not sure if this is a joke proposal or not, but why do you think breaking down a fund, which cannot be controlled by governance (its off chain), into buckets of seemingly arbitrary amounts, with no plan on how the buckets would be deployed to “revitalise” LUNC would help?

This proposal has very little substance, it’s not actionable and has no place in the governance system.

The comments about Alex (both giving him cash and excluding him from further governance discussions) are both ridiculous! Like how do you propose you “exclude/ban” Alex from writing his thoughts in public, building a team and putting proposals though governance? And why the fook would we pay Alex 42k on the basis of finding this funding alone?

Until someone can provide some evidence that Alex has done anything more than send an angry tweet, it’s time for the Alex witch hunt to stop. You being the funny man and stirring the Alex pot in the community is toxic and does everyone who has invested/is working towards a solution a massive disservice. I implore you to stop!

6 Likes

On the Alex question its actually quite simple, he already confirmed that if this proposal was to pass he would step away as requested.
Also it seems that most people seem to agree with the way funds were allocated and even with Alex getting a fee for having a role in procuring this money.

3 Likes

First read. Wonderful proposal. Well written and you included “we”, which showed some form of collaboration.

A few questions.

(I)Why 30% for TR?
(ii) How did you arrive at that 30% . Shouldn’t pay out be commensurate to the work they did?
(ii) What if the work done is more than the 30%?

4 Likes