Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+

The answers to your questions were provided. You don’t like the answers, so you pretend they weren’t given. Your biased against my plan due to your clearly stated dapp utility strategy (which is a useless plan to burn the supply). This is why you can’t even understand my plan, you don’t read it, you repeatedly make false claims about it like there are no incentives, and you quote the wrong taxes for off-chain. Your agenda is plain to see.

The vote to go back to the 1.2% burn tax to fully explore off-chain burns is going up in June. It was removed and I’m proposing to bring it back under my plan? So what? Get over it. Vote how you want Tonu.

You contradict yourself and make zero sense. I believe in my plan and that it can succeed and be great for LUNC. God led me with this plan. You think you’re going to stop me by your vain and empty words? Nothing you or others have said here is a good argument to not proceed with my plan. It will be the communities choice in June.

Yeah…That makes sense. God surely cares about crypto and material things, that moonboi.

thty9

But, what’s your back up plan if God wasn’t the one telling you to write this proposal and community votes it out? Blame God or start actually burning yourself?

So far a few dapps have burned more than any tax and with less fanfare and without months of having proposals up while farming for stakers.
You might want to think on your probable future without this proposal.

This is not your weekend preaching space. It’s a business.

I’ve pointed the many many times, but all you can say is “my plan is excellent”, “give my plan 6 months to work”. Toni has pointed the flaws too. Others have done it.

You failed miserably to answers a lot of questions regarding your “vision plan”, your answers are a mere reproduction of your previous post, refurbishes with ideas you get from others along the way.

For example: when we say Whitelisting is not enough to get CEX onboard, you say no other measures/incentives you are willing to adopt (your plan is excellent); when we say that a higher tax on-chain will drive volume away, you repeat endlessly that it was the tax that caused the price surge (when it was the staking reenactment); when we say that utility is the main drive for price appreciation, all you can say (specially now you have a couple numbers from dfunk ) is that it won’t move the price as high as burns.

Look where the meme-status led us. Not everything is about price, for Christ’s sake.

And while we are at it. Go learn what it means to validate a blockchain. And go burn your fees to show the community how attached to your plan you are (I already told you this before and I’m glad Toni brought it up again). Show the community images of your daily/weekly/monthly contribution. I’m gonna be waiting.

You don’t know anything.

I already told you what I’d do if the proposal does not pass, Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+ - #317 by JESUSisLORD, but as usual you can’t read nor understand.

How are they any different from Lunatics token or other “burn” tokens? When people don’t want to exchange LUNC for their token the burns will dry up. You think a 1.2% off-chain on exchanges is unsustainable but you give a blanket pass and put your hopes in new coins which burn LUNC?

I’m building support for my proposal Tonu, I know it upsets you that people who support burning and believe in my plan stake with me, but I don’t care about your misguided and ill-intentioned feelings.

I don’t care about your made up rules. I’m stating a fact, God led me with this plan. Believe it or not I don’t care. My validator is called JESUSisLORD. I’m guessing that upsets you a lot. Too bad.

No my answers were good and appropriately addressed the questions raised.

It’s your opinion that my incentives under my plan are not enough. There are two good incentives, internal wallet whitelisting from 1.5% on-chain tax, and deposit exemption from 1.5% on-chain tax to exchanges. These are good incentives.

Dropping the tax from 1.2% to 0.2% did not improve volumes. I said the hope of the 1.2% burn tax being accepted off-chain and its soon implementation was the major reason for the rise to $0.0006, and I am right.

Utility is not the major drive for price appreciation. Mass burning the LUNC supply is. Dapps cannot do that. I know your upset about dfunk sharing those numbers, because they prove the parity utility burn narrative and getting dapps from LUNA will do nothing to burn our supply. You don’t care about burning so obviously you hate my proposal due to your bias.

We need the price to go up Wagner. Dapps can be added to the smart contract whitelist. You don’t have a valid complaint about my plan.

You’re mad and jealous evil Wagner. Every point my VP rises it probably hurts you inside. This is why you attack me unfairly, because of your vendetta against me and bias and hypocrisy.

You can keep waiting I already gave my answer to that question here: Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+ - #264 by JESUSisLORD and here Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+ - #310 by JESUSisLORD.

That’s not a plan. You are just trying to do the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result.

I asked what’s the plan, not what your wet dreams are.
Please, read and think on the actual question.

It would mean that God did not want you to do this. *Gasp."

DFlunc burned 2b in a month. Dapp. Not a token.

Yea, support for your proposal while ensuring that you get a hefty bonus as a validator.
You don’t burn anything yourself, so no skin off your back. :slight_smile:

Anyway, Jebus. Good luck. Your answers are all repetitive stroking and there is nothing more to gauge from this.

I know it’s hard for your ignorant dark mind to comprehend, but God did indeed lead me with this plan, and continues to strengthen me to continue advocating for it. Since you don’t know God all you have are vain and pointless insults.

Users convert their LUNC by burning it to receive DFlunc’s token DFC, aka yes a token. If demand for their token declines so does the burns.

Want a tissue Tonu? You’re just like Wagner. My validator runs at a multi-hundred $ per month loss at these low LUNC prices.

I put my resources to achieving my plan (and running my validator), which if successful will burn trillions, as stated here: Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+ - #264 by JESUSisLORD. I contribute to burns when I move on-chain. You’re an anti-taxxer who is too stingy to want to pay a higher on-chain tax, and is afraid of 1.5% on-chain and 1.2% off-chain. I’m the one wanting everyone to contribute fairly including myself under my plan. You don’t want to contribute, you can only wrongly accuse others.

Your words are chaff Tonu. Go troll someone else’s thread. You and Wagner have posted here plenty to let the whole world know you don’t support the proposal. We get it. You can move on.

And that’s why you need to raise your VP. Cause you are loosing money pretending to be something you are not qualified.

2 Likes

Something just crossed my mind… he will be contributing to burns when his props go up and don’t meet quorum or are vetoed (like aru’s) Lol

1 Like

Look Wagner, in just the same way that personal finances will improve by stopping credit card usage and paying down debt by making slightly larger monthly payments, etc. LUNC supply will benefit from regular, incremental, across-the-board tax burns. It’s just a fact. It’s the right- size solution for the problem.
Utility will not do what you or anyone else hopes it will, because it is orders of magnitudes the wrong solution, much the same way that a thimble will allow you to scoop water from a pond, but only a large power pump can actually drain it.
Christopher’s solution is correct; it is the right tool for the task. Anything else is an utter waste of time.

3 Likes

Good luck with that.

You are not qualified to talk about anything lunc related, you retarded animal. You don’t believe in lunc and you don’t want lunc to succeed. You have another agenda, and that clearly shows. I see through your bs.

2 Likes

Enlight me, smartass

It has no use to try to discuss with Jezusislord.
He only repeats the same nonsense.
And tells it is the will of god.
He has no actual plan, other than, it is the will of God. His whole plan is nonsense. Exchanges never gonna implement 1.2% in trading.

He is a complete crazy, just look at his website and look around there a bit. Anyone with a few braincells will know enough about this guy after looking around on his site.
He had other phropecies about other cryptos, who offcourse didnt come true.

For me he is just a “scammer” who uses religion to get money for himself.

I would never support a proposal made by this guy and i hope he will soon just leave to try to “scam” some other crypto community.

3 Likes

The plan is in the OP. You’re blinded by your hatred for me and my faith you cannot even read and comprehend.

This is your opinion which is not fact.

Prophecies can take time to be fulfilled, God didn’t give me the timing, they will be fulfilled in time.

You haven’t discussed a single thing about my proposal but just to attack me viciously for my Christian faith and that I receive prophetic dreams from God.

You can vote however you want, but you’re clearly blinded by a demonic personal hatred for me.

I haven’t scammed anyone, and I have spoken the truth. You’re a liar and a false accuser. I also won’t be leaving and will continue to work towards the fulfilment of my Final Vision Plan for LUNC to $1+ and my Validator Roadmap, for what I believe is good for LUNC.

Why don’t you discuss the proposal you anti-Christian bigot.

To everyone else, expect more of the same from guys like this. You can see how they all use the same demonic tactics: personal attacks, off-topic, anti-Christian and anti-faith statements, don’t read or discuss the proposal, and state their guesses and opinions as fact. Watch out for them and don’t believe their lies. They continue to hold back LUNC for their agenda.

2 Likes

Good, but maybe we Need more for Oracle pool

@Luca_Celebrano Proposal #11513 passed which when implemented by the L1TF will take the 20% of the tax for funding (80% is burned) and splits it by the distribution module. This means 10% to the community pool and 10% to the oracle rewards pool.

Under my plan with a 1.5% on-chain tax and 0.3% funding rate, once the distribution module changes go into effect, 0.15% will go to the community pool and 0.15% to the oracle rewards pool. This will be a great funding rate for the chain.

With our current 0.5% tax 0.1% goes to funding (right now only to community pool). Once the distribution module changes are implemented 0.05% will go to the community pool and 0.05% to the oracle rewards pool.

Under my proposal the community pool funding is 3x (0.15%) and oracle pool is 3x (0.15%), and burns are 3x (1.2% instead of 0.4%). I hope that explains it well. Regards.

5 Likes

Chris isn’t a scammer. He’s a very smart false prophet!

He doesn’t know how to use a DEX, but he set up a validator. That way he can preach about his “divine visions”, increase his VP and capitalize daily income from validator fees (since he might not be a good trader)

Ask if he has ever sent any amount of LUNC to burn wallet as sign of good faith.

2 Likes

Welcome to the circus!

I’m not against this plan in principle. But I am against the timing.

We’ve just changed the tax, and Redline is already asking the CEX’s for extra support (Compared to other tokens). Let’s just chill for a bit and see how all the current moves play out?

I do understand that this plan has been spoken about for a long time already and the last tax change kinda cut your grass. But that’s how the cookie crumbled. Let’s chill.

2 Likes

I’m not a false prophet. You’re a typical false accuser, continuing your off-topic personal attacks and trolling due to your personal vendetta against me and my plan, and your hatred of my Christian faith.

@Detox my plan is for the implementation of the 1.2% burn tax off-chain. You can read the OP for details. Please discuss your plan in its appropriate thread.

‐----------------------

To everyone,

My plan is going up for vote on June 1st. There is 7 days until then.

If the first text signalling proposal is successful on 8th June, the second vote for a parameter change to 1.5% on-chain tax (1.2% burn tax 0.3% funding) will go up.

If this is successful and passes on 15th June, it will go into effect on-chain from the next epoch (estimated 21st June).

The plan is live from there to convince exchanges to accept the 1.2% burn tax off-chain, as we will have the same burn tax on-chain.

Please see this below tweet for all the details and a competition. Regards, Christopher.

2 Likes