Joint L1 Task Force Q2

I don’t wanna do this, but since you are leaving me with no other choice, I have to question the L1 Task Force Q1 before we move on to the Q2 work.

I am not gonna ask whether this was done or not because I am quite sure that this wasn’t done. In fact, as far as I remember, DJ Trev began moving out of the committee the first time you approved the payment without the approval of the Oversight Committee. Since I am not stupid, I understand why the Oversight Committee has moved away from this - it’s quite obvious they would not have approved of the payments after the first month, but you guys kept going. Ed, Marco and Jagmot approved the payments without any evidence of the work having been completed. Why would anyone do that if they did not have a personal interest in the money that was being paid to the developers? I wouldn’t even call this shady since it’s clearly mismanagement of money that was given to the custodian of the community (TGF) to use appropriately, not appropriate themselves.

“we are asking TGF to assist with reports, community engagement, and accountability”

TGF cannot, even if they wanna, move away from this now. It’s too late for that. You cannot dissolve a NGO to create an entity in the Cayman Islands and escape prosecution. It doesn’t work like that. Get a better lawyer than the one you have currently have, cause cases can be done retrospectively as well. Ask any proper lawyer if you want and he/she is gonna let you know that.

Before we move ahead with anything from the L1 Task Force and the TGF, I would appreciate it if TGF came forward and addresses the concerns below:

1. Where are the reports?

2. Where is the community engagement?

3. Where is the accountability?

6 Likes