Lunc value final version with 1 year plan increase price +$1 with 3rd party earn benefit.(Investor/Cex/Terra Chain)<Signal>

No Please don’t stop :frowning:
You can rewrite your proposal as much as you want.

I mean, I will stop thinking with this proposal.
But, I will create an another one.
I look and found opportunity with a change massive supply to be asset.
The Lunc is one of currency in the world. I will think how increase consumption demand.

1 Like

Keep working brother

@mikami @Kryptobia @MarkM @Tonu_Magi @Seany22 i have the great idea can do my proposal(2op) without any help from CEX. This is a new innovation as you prefer Tonu. When i finish i will back here. But, 1st of June i will keep forward to upload this proposal to vote.
Thanks to all.

2 Likes

we create it by ourselves find some profession group(Suggest L1 team), The cost absorb by community.
Install to Terra Station.
The 2 Op. fund, source from the investors who change from Staking, Investor Investment and Cex Investment. Details in the Chart.
How do you think?

Not to be a dick and i am sure you are working hard with this prop, but i can´t see the benefit from this. And the community doesn’t own any wallets where this can be implemented. You have to talk to Terra Rebels or TFL

2 Likes

this is too advance for me. but you are doing great putting all this effort in. keep it up.

Good suggestion, i will explain more clear next time. Bro, How the dick can do this?:rofl:

They feedback me already. What do you think? @Seany22 @Tonu_Magi @Kryptobia

1 Like

Wait for their verdict from whatever team that is handling it. Customer assistance confirmed receipt of it.

1 Like

But, Tomorrow I still go forward. Big bro.
Do you have another BN’s feedback to others investors to comparison?
Probably, We can know what they want to communicate with us?
Buy the times or they want to really create.

I’m just another user like you.
After tomorrow Agora is on read-only mode.

If Binance implements it on their end for some reason and give us free money - great.
More likely that they wont, since we offer them nothing, but demand money.

Without Binance or other source of backing it has little value - we are illiquid and without reserves to speak of+implementation and developer costs.

You are free to put it up for a vote, but in Binance case - it is not needed.
If chain itself does it then you need a new text proposal with details on who will do it (their acceptance beforehand), what will it cost, what reserves or liquidity pools you offer and so forth.

3 Likes

Please, do you think we are naive, that anyone here will believe this screenshoot is a response from Binance?, Not with veto.

1 Like

if binance will say yes on this i ll suport the plan