[NEW Proposal on Terra Station] Re-enable IBC Transfers

If it is enabled now, then luna and ust will saved, and if the price goes up after arbitrage, luna 2 will also be accepted by the market, I guess.

1 Like

I see it the other way - those people in UST/LUNA pools get dumped on by people IBC-ing in and swapping UST and Luna into the pool

Does anyone know how much LUNA is in Osmosis/IBC?

1 Like

Yes please resume IBC transfers! I cant move my funds :confused:

1 Like

Proposal already pass, but nothing happened?! Why???

1 Like

We will sue Terra team for not opening IBC and blocking users asset when Re-enable proposal was passed.It made IBC users so much loss.

It is really rubbish execute just the same as what they did in UST peg.
All the things should have been prepared ahead instead of doing it after happening.
Can you imagine that they said IBC open is not prepared well yet when the proposal was already passed? Why not prepare it ahead?What are you doing during the Voting period?So shit!

1 Like

Do Kwon must make compensation for all the loss of IBC users or will go to the ja il.
Because his team refused to execute the passed proposal about opening the IBC which would make users’ assets go to zero.

1 Like

If IBC will not open soon,we had found the lawyers to sue Terra team.

3 Likes

Do you think threatening people will speed things up? Very mature. Not. And speak for yourself, not WE. Who is we? Your money, your responsibility. Get a life. Move on. They will open it when they do. Its not that they are waiting JUST BECAUSE OF YOU and simply have to push a button. It’s bloody sunday btw. Have some cake and chill the f out.

when the IBC open?have new infos?

1 Like

Do you know why the ibc didn’t pass? Because everyone will run to buy luna and exchange 1:1 for ust arbitrage. The current ust price is 0.06, and the luna price is 0.00019. So the reasonable price of luna should be 0.06.

I think you are talking about on-chain swaps. IBC is different. It would just enable bridging from other blockchains like cosmos

I know you are a Terra staff,you are speaking for yourself,but erverybody is watching you,you shouldn’t be so angry.

Soo… Is there any updates on the re-enabling?

Please read https://twitter.com/terra_money/status/1528590262150234113

1 Like

Thanks, but was hoping for something more recent…
Guess we’ll have to wait and see what they mean with “as soon as possible”.

1 Like

when re enable IBC ,brother

1 Like

Any updates on IBC re-enable? @X_YZ

1 Like

IBC channels won’t be activated before snapshot

If Luna is stuck on OSMO, does this mean we’ll be left out of the airdrop?

1 Like