Preliminary Vote on Fork Proposal

LUNA is a project with reputation, family and personality. You will lose your reputation, destroy your family, and lose face. You found an easy way out for yourself, but not for us. If you lift the project from its knees, you will be winners and legends will be composed about you. They themselves died but saved the people who believed in you. But you don’t seem to be a hero. Get over yourself and save people. I AM AGAINST FORK.

4 Likes

there is no need for a fork, this is not what the community wants, if they have interest in luna they should fix the already existing chain, we can work together to fix both inflation and UST peg, we just need transparency and cooperation, not a team of people disappearing for days and then posting different opposing things from 12 different “official” Twitter profiles, we need more seriousness

5 Likes

definitely a no, something like this would be more appropriate path forward IMHO [Proposal] 8 Steps to Save Luna Now - Economic Refactoring Proposal From Industry Professionals

• How can anything be put forward into motion which should be “totally in hands in community from now on” without the community even voting, judging from what i read on here and twitter most are against a fork and would like to see burning of luna, this feels like a forced handover after a screwup
2 Likes

Fully against fork!!

3 Likes

Give back usdc to Ust Holder first!

2 Likes

NO! Fully against FORK!

4 Likes

No Fork, that’s dishonorable.
Burn Luna !! It’s the righteous/ Honorable thing to do.

3 Likes

hello,here is my suggestions about a burning mechanism to LUNA,Please read it a little,thanks

No, but we dont have an alternative after LFG shit the bed wasting the reserve to… (checks notes)… get UST to $0.12. We have no funds to burn and it would take an act of god to get funding. Also what happened to that Yahoo finance story about some fund coming in with $3bn? Was that a LFG plant to shut us up while they figured out how to break it to us the reserve is basically useless? Lol

Hell NO

1 Like

I vote no

No fork!!

No no no no

No fork…only burn can save LUNA

burn tax save luna

Guys, I created another post like this with the poll on the top. I think that will make it more clear for the community and will show the overall sentiment quickly for anyone viewing it. I suggest we move this topic to that post.

I just need to edit a little bit but I have to wait 4 hours.

2 Likes

No!!!

noob question… how does a burn save LUNA?

A little bump up the forum.

No fork!