[Proposal] BURN and REMEDY fee with each LUNA transaction šŸ’Š [PART I]

What nonsense is this man?

No, but seriously. I donā€™t think you got the point. The point is that itā€™s a gameable system. And one or two actors can and will game it by holding more than one billion coins making it impossible to hit the target and will be able to execute governance attacks as the coin pool shrinks.

What kind of convoluted mentality is this?! If anyone is on crypto, they support it, be it Luna or any other crypto and arenā€™t these people holding now? Arenā€™t the new buyers not investing in the coin now? So my money doesnā€™t matter and yours does, you are just trying to flame this thread.

3 Likes

I really liked this proposal. But the question is why is Do looking to create new coin? Is it really possible to save this coin? Or Do is just doing it to help the ones who bought before depeg. In any scenario Doā€™s proposal helps none as the new investors will lose 90% whereas even after this fork, earlier investors who bought above 50 will get abt 1% of thr investmentsā€¦

If itā€™s really feasible to save this coin, I wud say, burn 90% of coins from wallets of new buyers (post depeg) as they anyhow will only get 10% in new coin, and this way you can help the old investors as wellā€¦ and this will save the investment and energy to put on new coin and can direct it towards saving this coin.

But the real question is - is it really possible to save this coin?

Of course, it is. There are a gazillion proposals with BURNING at the top of all. I personally favour either ditching UST once and for all and burning or buying UST at rebated prices with Luna

1 Like

you cant just arbitrarily dilute the value of a token based on when it was bought or for how much. This goes against the entire crypto ethos and is completely unethical by any standard. Classaction lawsuits would kill the company. 1 luna is 1 luna, no matter what was paid for it. You cant burn a token that is owned by somebody, it has to be bought first (from a willing seller at market price), or a tax has to be implemented

5 Likes

Do kwon and the validators are voting Kwons to make bank out of this. Looks like more siding with him. Effing Effs

This is still the best approach in my opinion. Going with that LUNA2 and LUNC bullshit is way riskier.

1 Like

When they say vesting. Does it mean locked?

2 Likes

Join the telegram to organize and fight against this forking bs:

A Terra Accountability & Research Group is made on Telegram & members are pouring in!

Come join us Telegram: Join Group Chat

Disclaimer: This is not a promotion, ad, or any sort of public gain. This is a research group created for members to communicate & collaborate about the recent events without being post limited, banned, or censored.

2 Likes

all,

I propose that we should have better way to work together to make steps clear like

1. open discord and let the group leaders talks to list all sub-tasks to do
  2. the subtasks can be
  • team A make the plan clean, clear and easy to read and understand
  • team B try to contact all validators to vote
  • team C contact big media to share our idea to the world
    3 sync update daily
2 Likes

It sounds a lot better than the current algoā€¦
I am definitely on board with this!

Let me know the discord channel and I will definitely join!

1 Like

letā€™s everyone buy classic luna for $10 to $10000, as much as you can afford and send them to a dead wallet to burn them.

to burn 6.5 trillion you need $1.7b USD,

how many luna holders can chip in? thats a big question

2 Likes

Please consider adding this link to this page in with your proposal on Terra station. This is worded and explained in much greater detail here.

If you canā€™t edit the proposal, maybe consider rewriting it with all that is detailed here and submit it again as do kwon will be submitting his new plan on the 18th and donā€™t want this to get drowned out.

Terra station is being maliciously spammed by useless proposals to make it harder to find anything other then do Kwons pinned proposals

1 Like

Some idea from me:
1)Reduce the circulating supply of UST and get it repegged:
-Use the remaining fund from LFG to give 20% apy to ppl who stack and locked in anchor protocol. It might create huge buying pressure from the market to get 10x of profit once it repegged.
Most of people are desperate and want the project to survive, even 5% apy we will take it.
2)Allow public to burn luna to mint ā€œluna debtā€ token
-Burn current market value of luna 1 USD to get 1 USD of debt token, which will promised to repay back in future.
It will reduce the supply and selling pressure of luna. As price get lower, more luna will need to burn to get 1 usd of debt token.
3)Promise to announce airdrop plan to the diamond holder of the luna who did not sold during the whole event
-strengthen the community faith with terra luna!!!

3 Likes

@HelloThere

please addd these info to the description of this post

1. public voting => Revival Plan V2 Preliminary Vote
  2. governance voting => Terra Station

thanks

5 Likes

All this global media hype and attention on $LUNA marketing alone costs ~10b USD
whoever scoops up 1.7b USD and burns it to save $LUNA is actually getting a bargain.

1 Like

do you still have your tokens, is it an idea, what have you proposed?