[Proposal] Time is ticking, where is Do Kwon and his team?

We have sounded our suggestions and opinions in these 2 days, so does CZ from Binance, where is Do Kwon and his team?

If they dont show up in next 2 days, what are our alternative solutions? Can we openly discuss about the new leadership if the existing one dont have the guts to face us?

And no, we dont accept Do Kwon’s proposal. As a leader, you cant just force through everything. If you do, go start a company in China and stay in there forever

22 Likes

Please read the below carefully

STAKEHOLDER ALIGNMENT

ECOSYSTEM DEVELOPERS, UST INVESTORS (PRE/POST CRISIS), LUNA INVESTORS (PRE/POST CRISIS)

1. THERE WILL BE NO 100% MUTUALLY AGREED PATH FORWARD THAT EQUALLY SATISFIES ALL PARTIES, AND TRYING TO ACHIEVE THAT IS NOT REALISTIC
  2. INVESTORS (UST + LUNA) WHO CASHED OUT TO CUT THEIR LOSSES CAN NOT BE COMPENSATED AND TRYING TO COMPENSATE BY REVERTING TO A SNAPSHOT IS NOT A VIABLE PATH FORWARD.
  3. PRE-CRISIS INVESTORS WHO HOLD UST & LUNA TODAY HAVE AN OPPORTUNITY TO RECOVER SOME IF NOT ALL OF THEIR LOSSES.
  4. LUNA NEEDS TO AGREE ON A TARGET TOTAL CIRCULATION SUPPLY THAT WILL BE FIXED AND CAPPED GOING FORWARD (I.E 1 BILLION) AND A TARGET DATE TO ACHIEVE THAT.
  5. IMPLEMENT A VARIABLE BURN RATE OVER “X” MONTHS THAT WILL ACHIEVE A “Y” REDUCTION IN TOTAL CIRCULATION EACH MONTH UNTIL THE TARGET DATE.
  6. LUNA TRANSACTION FEES AND BURN RATE SHOULD BE PUT INTO A “FUTURE FUND” THAT WILL INVEST EQUALLY 50%/50% IN BOTH LUNA (BUYBACKS) AND UST.
  7. UST NEEDS TO BE UPGRADED TO AVOID THE SITUATION - AND A VOTE NEEDS TO TAKE PLACE ON THE UPGRADE.
  8. IF THE ABOVE IS IMPLEMENTED IMMEDIATELY, INVESTORS WILL BELIEVE IN THE FUTURE OF LUNA AND UST AGAIN.
  9. ALL OTHER OPTIONS WILL EITHER FAIL TO BE IMPLEMENTED, OR FAIL TO ACHIEVE THE DESIRED RESULT.
30 Likes

Agreed!! The simplest and most powerful solution is to boldly proclaim support for the project as is. Begin a massive Buy and Burn campaign and tell the world there is a recovery plan.

If nothing is said, there will be tons of predator lawyers starting Class action lawsuits next week and it will scare all investors off due to that uncertainty.

11 Likes

[allsci11] I support this!

1 Like

At present, the biggest possibility is to decide to fork,
Burning the burn tax sounds feasible, but there are a large number of 300 million luna holders,
If you want them to sell, unless you increase the huge holder burn tax,
But is this possible? Previously, eth was attacked using a fork,
becomes eth classic, so I’m starting to be unsure about the possibility of burnout

1 Like

i agree. we need leadership right now to lead the discussions and end up with a plan forward. Do Kwon and his team needs to step up right now to the public to lead this effort. whether he or his team will be part of the future should not stop them from leading this effort. this silence from them is killing all of us ust/luna supporters

3 Likes

many good points, +vote

1 Like

The only real solution

1 Like

fork is a bad idea. Do Kwon needs to contact all the current big holders of ust/luna and negotiate a plan forward. also need to hustle for new backers

2 Likes

What are the plans left now,
no funding, no buyback, no burn,

I think that you should post this like proposal, not like a comment, because proposals are going to be red and comments probably not.

This is good proposal.

Without paying to UST holders the revival is not possible - they will sue you for life! They are senior debtholders.

3 Likes

As I understand the plan is not to pay them out, but to revive system, and ust will be again 1$, and luna is going to become deflatory asset until it reach supply we need.

Kwon needs to clean old shit before creating new :sweat_smile: from the post below:

I am a Luna holder and let me tell you: In no case UST holders as of May 9th should be ditched.

Emotional manipulation that they contributed to collapse of Terra is absolutely unsubstantiated. If Terra was attackable, it would be attacked. If the model is not solid, even restored peg would quickly be smashed, especially given UST deflation, as less capital would be required to shatter already fragile mechanism. Their capitulation is absolutely reasonable behavior and calling them «cowards» and «fuders» is unfair, constitutes a pressure and manipulation on the side of Terra equity holders.

I am a holder of Luna till the very end and strongly hope for project recovery. However, I do not think until UST holders are compensated, as a senior debt holders, any new project has any potential at all. The size of compensation and wallet size caps are separate topics covered by @fatman. What’s important now is that LFG, as an entity, commits to compensate UST holders, and not in the form of shares of the new project (new equity), but in the form of hard USDT cash from LFG reserves, or raised capital. Only in the worst case scenario LFG should consider new equity.

If LFG does not commit to the UST holders compensation, the new project will be plagued with accusations of default to the prior senior debt holders, law suits and criminal investigations. Law enforcement will go after new Luna, no investor will ever invest a dime in the project, the devs community will collapse and Terra will seize to exist. Furthermore, Do Kwon and Terra management may face criminal charges and arrests. I think everybody will agree that any successful new project development in such environment is absolutely impossible. I, as a Luna holder, on the other side, have an interest to own a share in a successful project, surely just like all the other Luna holders.

I understand that equity holders have suffered the most, yet, I believe, that’s the only way forward. Equity is the riskiest asset, as opposed to far less risky stablecoin debt. LFG should take responsibility for paying off debts to UST holders, partially, at the time of depeg. Our Luna price has always been driven by the demand for UST as a stablecoin, and the Anchor yield. We, as equity holders, have an obligation to ensure that LFG pays off its UST obligations, so that our equity is not plagued by accusations going forward.

Once the commitment to UST holders is made and emotions subside, it will make it much easier to work as per @wlawyer framework to agree on %-ages and caps for UST holders and new equity splits for Lunatics. What say you?

7 Likes

Someone from Do Kwon and his team need to stand out to the public and make an public announcement asap

But before he or she does that, please seek alignment from Binance and other big shots for support first

It’s time to eat your words and bite the bullet, even if you have to make a public apology

That’s the way forward

2 Likes

100U==> 1 luna , 1u=100000luna 不同的价格,不同意通过燃烧的方式解决

Absolutely impossible, it’s finished.

1 Like

I think this is good frame work for a way forward. Do Kwon and TFL needs to start communicating publicly immediately. This is out of hand, and people need to start speaking up.

Maybe, it is time to start harassing Terraform Labs Chief Litigation and Regulatory Counsel, Noah Axler, exactly why $UST collapsed. Larry Florio was also named TFL Chief Corporate Counsel, and maybe he would like to speak to what is going on.

I will also include these people. They are either partners with TFL or provide infrastructure or services to the network. Time to start holding power to account for their centralized scam shitcoins.

Kakao Ventures
HashKey Capital
LuneX Ventures
Pantera
Coinbase Ventures
Galaxy Digital
Binance Labs
Dunamu
Huobi Capital
OKEx
Jump Capital
3AC

I didn’t really lose any money on this and I am mad as hell. I am tired of the scammers infecting defi. I can only imagine how everyone that relies on TFL for their livelihoods feel.

4 Likes

Luna price went from 80 USD to 0,0000019. Over 6T tokens minted. And 0 UST were bought back? How is this possible? Where is the money?

The on purpose dropped the price peg to buy debt at premium. Was the plan to clean the “bad debt”. All BTC were saved basically.

They will reppeg to avoid legal issues, but the whole process was absurd.

At first I bought UST as a savings, but then the price of UST plummeted, so I had to sell in advance because I was afraid of losing too much, in order to get back the capital as soon as possible, I had to buy Luna, but the price of Luna plummeted, so far 34000 This Luna is worth only $10, how can I get compensation, please answer me, I really hope you can help me out of this, I have kids, I think I bought UST for savings and don’t like buying Luna , panicked and bought Luna after a problem, the responsibility should be Terra, please get back to me asap, I hope to get your attention, I’m so sad right now that I almost don’t want to live, but I still have two kids