Re-enable IBCs to Osmosis, Juno, and Crescent

YES from me

1 Like

Let’s do it

1 Like

Let’s do this. Always Thank you Ed.

1 Like

Yes from me

1 Like

it’s definitely a yes for me , utilities thats what the chain needs :raised_hands:

1 Like

YES and YES…!

1 Like

Yes, I support this proposal. Thank so mush @ek826

1 Like

Yes, it looks great

1 Like

That’s great :+1:t2:

1 Like

Definitely yes

1 Like

Yes for me! We are doing the right thing: blockchain is part of the Internet. We must connect with as many chains as possible! A big thank you to Ed and TR!

1 Like

Kujira isn’t broken, that one didn’t exist before the crash.

Osmosis is the biggest with 41 billion lunc.

1 Like

Yes Please

1 Like

absolutely yes from me, I think it is great.

1 Like

Yes ,

1 Like

I recommend that you rename it to 2.0.3 (aka “v23”), since last time I checked our roadmap, that is the next release we had all discussed and agreed upon.

Big big yes

1 Like

Lets go :fire:

for me is a yes