Reclaiming to the community the Off-Chain Community Assets

Of course I support this proposal coming from the only dude who really cares about the the spirt of luna classic, that’s the community.

This self elected 9 committee should not get any money from that found.

They can have all the preference they want. Its still fund belongning to the lunc community and should be spent as per the governance.

2 Likes

Adding to the discussion - there is already a senate or director’s board or whatever you call it. People safeguarding the chain from bad actors and supposed to vote in its best Interest. In the case of lack of public interest in proposals, they are supposed to lead the way.

These are called Validators. They have an elevated position in the governance process and should be well capable of allocating funds to projects. I’m sure there is a lot of new blood willing to do just that amongst them like Classsy, HCC or CryptoKings all brand new Validators as well as some veterans like orion money and allnodes who will definitely know how to handle such money.

So, I lost my money. An investigator found it. Can the investigator demand how much should be paid for the service? Hell no! Alex et al then found another reserve of cash and the saga continues. We are looking like misfits in managing the affairs of our business. We need elected management to handle the daily activities of the community, not just about this $ 4.6M. The feud over money is now tearing the community apart.

2 Likes

Gentlemen. The compromise here is fairly easy.

1. Agree to secure the funds.
  2. Put 9 signers agreed on BY THE COMMUNITY in place to be on this Multi-Sig wallet.
  3. Designate the funds in the Multi-Sig wallet to be used to pay for DEVELOPMENT ONLY.
  4. Create a process by which a Scope of Work (SOW) is created and Requests for Proposals (RFPs) to do the work are submitted and evaluated by the 9 signers on the Multi-Sig wallet.
  5. The Devs with the best RFP (NOT the least expensive) that covers the SOW that has been spec’d out are awarded the contract for Development.
  6. The funds are paid out to the Devs based upon Benchmarks set up in the SOW. Meaning once X functionality is achieved then X dollars are paid out. This continues until the work is done.

As new needs and projects come up, it is rinse and repeat.

Should a “change order” come up, the 9 Signers would review the “change” and vote to approve/disapprove.

No funds move without SOW, RFP, a Contract, Guarantee of Payment, Goals being Met.

This is Business 101 and make no mistake about it. The Luna Classic Blockchain is a BUSINESS.

Lastly, this is as “Decentralized” as we will ever get and still accomplish anything. The 9 signers are selected by the Community. Those 9 signers are Trusted Members with one goal in mind: The success of the Blockchain and doing what needs to be done to insure we get to where we need to go.

“Pure Decentralization” will never work. We must have Goals. We must have a Plan. We must have Leadership to keep us on task.

This is the only way.

Now let’s stop talking about this and ACTUALLY GET SOMETHING DONE!

6 Likes

We need development plans more than we need plans that throw money at problems… So far, all I see are plans to make plans… expensive plan planning. Just follow this and save yourselves the troubles - if you can code it:

1 Like

If this compromise does not involve $5000 usd shadow salary then i would be agreeable on this. Is there anything that stops us from sending this money to the Community Pool while setting up such a decentraly voted board as you suggested? @ek826 argued that the time is of essence here, so we could send those funds to the Commnunity Pool while a the same time electing these people right? I dont see why sending these funds back to the pool is such a big problematic delay? We did not have the control over those funds for months so whats the rush now? Also why do we not have time to vet candidates and let community vote on each of them? We should not be forced to accept a personell package chosen by Alex Forshaw (very unpopular figure due to his record in TR) and accepting it here and now without changes.

1 Like

Price drop to 0.00021…
People lost the trust
Use 4.1M to buy back LUNC then send to burn address…
I hope…

2 Likes

First Alex, tell the community the 5k isnt simply to hold the sig key wallet, i guess you are all developper and will menage/dev code the blockchain with that 5k and give progress and details on what it is spent on ? so this could at least remove the darn fud about ** darn they get 5k for holding a wallet ** thx in bringing some light on a revised proposal that make it a bit more clear on that side along many others side that need more light on.

Second i see the point of Vega but i see the point of others aswell. 25% could be sent into a dev wallet on a liquidity pools 50% USTC/ 50% Lunc or fully Lunc that could be used to pay more dev help on a milestone way handled through a grant scheme method, totaly decentralized run by Edward or whoever.

Third , 50% could be kept making baby in their current pools of the ETH blockchain and the monthly reward could be used to Burn lunc, refill the oracle pools or any others use.

Four, 25% is used for a external dev developpement usecase a bit more centralized i guess following a mix of the proposal alex stated of 8 or 9 DEV/CODER being paid 5k a month for the work in menaging / coding the blockchain in the roadmap decision without being annoyed by anyone but with still transparency so nobody abuse on this side.

This would allow multiple side of the blockchain being worked out, everyone working on the blockchain to be paid and we could finaly progress and see how both side the decentralised working versus the side a bit more centralised.

Hope this gave a few idea overall to get this right, so we stop fight eachothers.

Alex, your proposal does not clearly articulate that you are creating a dev fund. That would really help things, as I mentioned in my feedback on your proposal directly.
While I think this proposal could have been better written and reviewed by someone for English language clarity, it has primary virtue in the fact that existing governance should be leveraged to support proper distribution of funds for development or any other purpose. If we find it ineffective, we should deploy proper controls to make it more effective. This proposal lacks any further implementation or governance details.
Alex, yours could be simplified and improved with a few changes and you will win more support.

2 Likes

Someone explain to me exactly why is Alex going to receive a 5k a month salary? An individual that’s shown to be an untrustworthy, self interest chasing, unstable parasite that’s actively told people to sell Lunc in the past and praises Lunc enemies like GCR? Someone who’s already “left” Terra Rebels twice, the last time being not even a week ago and the immediately slithers his way back to make shady proposals. What I propose is for people to look into exactly how shady Alex is and how his every move until now has been an active disservice and borderline sabotage of the community’s efforts. Alex should be shunned and ridiculed, not payed a god damn salary.

5 Likes

@ek826 @Zaradar @413x_45h4w @Vegas @raider7019 @Rex1 @FatMan @DEMONMONKEY777

Summary
To Centralise or not to Centralise? I’ve been following the Terra Classic revival since May after the crash. The truth is, the revival has been centralised since the Terra Rebels stepped in. However within the Terra Rebels there are problems that are dragging the whole revival down the pan so to speak.

It’s become the Alex vs Vegas show.

So the off chain asset discovery has once again created friction within the community

Centralisation and Decentralisation both pose problems.

So here’s a simple solution for everyone

Proposal
To progress we must resolve our differences.
For the 9 self elected members.

We know
1: Ed Kim - Community trust level high
2: Tobias Andersen - Community trust level high
3: Alex Forshaw - Community trust level low
4: Coach Bruce - Community trust level intermediate only because of Twitter feeds… No doubt a highly intelligent individual (just needs :cherries::eggplant: comment banning especially if the community will have to pick up legal fees!)
5: PFC - Ian - Respected member of the LUNC community, I staked 27m LUNC at one point in time with him.
6: Setten - Unknown but read his Twitter pitch to the community, seems like a good guy
7: Max B - Highly respected within TR and has made significant positive contributions without any drama
8: Strathcole - Respected member of the community and has made positive contribution to Lunc
9: Jack Zampolin - Respected member of the Cosmos community

So there is absolutely no question about whether these 9 people are capable. They are…

Capability isn’t being questioned here

All 9 of these individuals from what I can see have multiple source of incomes. Time poor… so we need to ask is what are they bringing to the table?

Are we getting Value for Money, or should we look harder for full time non Twitter famous people?

So here’s what we should be asking.

1: How much time commitment are they putting in to the Terra Classic revival
2: Can they give a breakdown of the $5k/month they want to charge the LUNC community (off chain assets are the LUNC community assets)

It’s important for these 9 individuals to be honest with their time commitment

Once they have given a breakdown of the above the LUNC community can then make an informed decision as to whether they are worthy of the $5k/m

The question then is does the funds belong to the Off chain self elected members who have probably been ‘elected’ by Do Kwon to work on the UST(C) repegging solutions as that is where TFL and LFG are stuck in legal battles…

So see this for what it really is - Do Kwon’s attempt to make UST holders whole again with the most cost effective solution. Hiring a team capable of doing this, very biased towards him and his trusted representatives.

It’s not a bad thing… We just need to accept the truth is what it is.

Now the community pool is used for a whole range of things, hence the fear of the $4.16m going into the black hole where Do Kwon won’t be able to control the work being done. It could be used in both Layer 1 and Layer 2 projects and not really do much for his headache…

So now that we understand the motive for the 6 insisting that the money remains off chain.

Let’s strike a compromise

Divide the funds in to 50:50

The self elected 9 manage the 50% funds to bring L1 up to Luna 2.0 blockchain standards and repeg UST(C), become independent of TFL

50% goes in to the community pool for everyone else to access. Which means selling the off chain assets for LUNC.

Now here’s what I would suggest - distribute the 50% portion from the community pool once LUNC price gets to x2 of current price so it becomes the equivalent of $4.16m. So ring fence the LUNC purchased using these funds.

The $60k/year salaries need reviewing - if the 9 self elected members would accept $2.5k/m and agree to burn the $2.5k/m then it might appease the community.

However if they can justify their fees and hold an AMA to pitch to us what value they bring then I’ll accept the $5k per month but this will be $2.5k/m + $2.5k/m performance related bonus from hitting KPIs which the community will set.

I believe we need to move forward rather than watch Alex and Vegas fighting. It gets boring after awhile and the community lose out.

I can’t make 2 grown men see that their ways are wrong.

But I can make this proposal where both parties win. (I don’t mean Alex’s corner or Vegas’s corner)

After all life is about compromising and creating Win Win Wins…

Let’s go and make LUNC fly again!

2 Likes

What I love is that the discussion is happening, generally, on all sides, period. This is a huge characteristic of the community which is necessary to bring about choice and, over time, decisions that benefit the chain. Keep up the discussion everyone and remember Rome wasn’t built in a day. Thanks, peace, & love to all.

1 Like

Swap all for Lunc. Burn half of those Lunc and send the other half to pool.

Maybe pay devs in Lunc every 3 months based on their performence? @ek826 , @Vegas and @Zaradar as those who will evaluate other contributors and put a proposal every 3 months who deserves what?

Yes he shoots from the hip bypassing his brain.
But he is highly intelligent a bit like Elon too intelligent and stupid at the same time.

You’ll find that super intelligent ppl often lack social skills.

That’s our Alex… he often throws in the grenade with the help of Ed & Tobias who give him a platform to pitch his ideas.

Does that make Ed and Tobias equally culpable?

They are biased towards their prodigal son Alex… it is what it is…

In Summary: Alex is super intelligent without social skills…

I don’t think he’s the enemy of the state but someone should get him to go on a PR course to brush up his weaknesses.

I’ve learnt a lot from Alex about the Terra Classic chain… for that part he has my respect. It’s important to acknowledge and focus on peoples strengths…

But agree sometimes those grenades sink the Terra Classic ship!

5 Likes

What you just described is precisely a person who should not be in any management position ever since he needs to be care taken by more composed individuals. I would also argue that he is a tunnel-vision inteligent type of a person who does not respect the approach of others and instead of working with them tries to impose his own will to replace that. Since weeks he has pissed so many people off only to achieve absolutely no deliverables. If he has some great detail-level number crunching skills - great - that’s useful advice. Letting such person step into leadership role? Hell no.

This looks like more and more how a sociopath would go about running things - send 5000$ to the people needed to achieve his goal to have them on his side lending credibility with the ultimate goal to run things out of belief he is the only intelligent person around and noone else is worthy of the post.

2 Likes

Hello community. I support Vegas’ proposal for one simple reason. The money and POWER STAYS WITH THE COMMUNITY.

Alex and TR’s proposal delegates the POWER of DECISION, ECONOMIC MANAGEMENT and DEVELOPMENT to 9 people. Who can easily be forced by power groups to do the things they want. We already see what happens globally with the different government administrations. Centralization promotes others outside the chain or elected government to control decisions through corruption or threats to the people in government. More so if there is NO LEGAL INSTRUMENT that the elected 9 have signed to fulfill obligations to the community.

On this last point. No one (of the 9 self elected members) has proposed any of the following:

1. A Work plan or a general Idea of where we want to go (I recently uploaded an idea of how to contribute to it). That is why there are so many differences. There is NO CLEAR NORTH. A master plan to be concretized. They look at different trees and not at the FOREST THAT SUPPORTS AND FEEDS THEM. The community and confidence in the project.
  2. What are the steps to be taken to get there? Simply to make DApps of games and lottery? And “others to come”?
  3. In every labor relationship instrument there is a LEGAL INSTRUMENT where the OBLIGATIONS, TASKS TO BE PERFORMED, WARRANTIES AND PENALTIES IN CASE OF FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH WHAT THE PARTIES COMMIT TO. In this case the 9 elected and the community.
  4. Therefore, the 9 elected… Do they have legal and financial backing (apart from the knowledge) to carry out such obligations (which will be determined by the community in a road map for that purpose)? Can they get endorsements that respond as guarantees to the community for non-compliance with some of their obligations?.. Or simply if something goes wrong they are not responsible for anything. Is that what they propose?

This Vegas proposal is simple… the money and the power remains in the hands of the community. Which means that NO ONE CAN DIRECTLY INTERVENE in the management of their own economy and decision making.

How do we, the community, know that Alex contacted DK and it was not the other way around? They want to sell us a movie of heroes and committed people, when their sayings and actions go in the opposite direction of only looking out for their own benefit.

How do we know if DK, under pressure from his judicial situation, did not call Alex (who clearly thinks for himself) to get rid of such wallets that can bring him problems judicially in the future? Suddenly, DK wants to make us a gift of millions, and does not seek any benefit for himself?

How do we know if this money that appears now, with an intention of Centrality in its management, is not given by POWER GROUPS to divide the community, and if this works out well for them, to take control and management by those Economic Groups that want it? In both cases they win. With the Centrality and with the Division.

The community wins if:
A. It has power of decision of its money and economic administration.
B. It can decide where to go and how to move forward. With a CLEAR NORTH.
C. It is UNITY in pursuit of that progress in the short, medium and long term.

4 Likes

Because you have achieve the goal of gathering some army for yourself doesn’t mean that any PR you will bring up will go through!

I personally voted the 1.2% B/T because it was necessary to see if it would’ve work and after a month or so that it didn’t work it was necessary to lower the tax but you Vega voted “no with veto” and would’ve done worse if you had the power.

Now there’s opportunity to fund the TR dev who has been working tirelessly, here you are with a PR that mislead the community!

You create a text PR, you don’t know how to code+ lots of disability.

Disease from this Vegas because you will fail, just the way you always fail and the way you fail even after voting “no with veto” to reduce the B/T to 0.2%

This PR you just put up here is pointless and useless!

2 Likes

a lot of people are advertising lunc social for free, do you mind paying these people
İ think no

Pay to Alex, for Terra anti-pr? (ustn etc.)