Set the tax rate to 0.6% and set aside 20% of tax revenue to finance ecosystem infrastructure and contributors

Summary
we try 1,2% and 0,2% burn tax rate and now is time to try to set the tax rate to 0.6% and set aside 20% of tax revenue to finance ecosystem infrastructure and contributors

Motivation
Looks 1.2% and 0,2% burn tax rate not worked weel, so as prof Ed kim @ek826 told in a previous example we are not sure of wich one will work good, so as the statistic teach us, we need a random try to see which one is the better one, so it is time to change to 0,6%. Also the 50% of all burn seems to me a lot excessive also because there are personal contribution to burn and not all is pretty happy to see their burn lost of 50% so fix the 20% of tax revenue to finance ecosystem seems to me a good mouve, it will be 0,12% of tax burn instead of 0,1% that is now, but will not hurt the personal burn.
One more we need finance with this money project that burn LUNC this is the only way to see Lunc glory back as before,
Proposal

Change the burn tax to 0,6% and 20% of all burn as to finance the ecosystem.
This is the code to implement it .

{
“subspace”: “treasury”,
“key”: “TaxPolicy”,
“value”: “{"rate_min": "0.006", "rate_max": "0.006", "cap":{"denom": "usdr", "amount": "60000000000000000" }, "change_rate_max": "0.0"}”
}

{
“key”: “RewardPolicy”,
“value”: “{"rate_min": "0.8", "rate_max": "0.8", "cap":{"denom": "unused", "amount": "0" }, "change_rate_max": "0.0"}”
}

3 Likes

Yes from me.

As a developer I want dev to be paid but minting 50% is not necessary.

3 Likes

You agree on reduce the 50% only or also to increase burn tax at 0,6%?

Yes from my side

1 Like

agree

1 Like

I agree to reduce the minting.

I abstain to increase the burn rate.

1 Like

Yes for me. I would add lock for tax value for some time, 6months at least. We need a bit of stability and predictability…. Now with all those ideas coming from wherever, it is général mess

Thanks for your comment.

Yes this would be a great change. We should increase the burns.

Thanks for your comment

1 Like

why so many reader of this proposal but few comment? Come one here we want to know what the lunccomunity thinks about this proposal. Please we need all your comment.

It would be in-the-middle solution, a compromise for everyone. When it is up for voting, I will be happy to support this.

Thanks for your comment

Sorry no, for with reward tax

Blockquote
{
“key”: “TaxPolicy”,
“value”: “{“rate_min”: “0.006”, “rate_max”: “0.006”, “cap”:{“denom”: “usdr”, “amount”: “60000000000000000” }, “change_rate_max”: “0.0”}”
}

{
“key”: “RewardPolicy”,
“value”: “{“rate_min”: “0.8”, “rate_max”: “0.8”, “cap”:{“denom”: “unused”, “amount”: “0” }, “change_rate_max”: “0.0”}”
}

On terra station there are 2 proposal now, that almost cover my proposal here.
One is proposal 11127 to increase burn tax at 0,6% you can find it on Terra Station here : Terra Station

And another one the 11111 that is to set back the remint of tax burn to 10% as before and not 50% as now. you can find it here:

Naturally we voted YES to this 2 proposal, because in line with our vision.

1 Like