Tax and burn LUNC

A burning mechanism is urgently needed to prevent Lunc hyperinflation. Dear validators, without your help we will not be able to even come close to restoring our ecosystem. We ask for the support of the proposal. We propose to enter into a dialogue with crypto exchanges to introduce an additional 0.5% tax on each lunc transaction. This percentage of the tax will be spent on incineration. Thus, the recovery will be gradual and painless for all market participants.

11 Likes

they dismissed this project and no one will care for your wishes to burn.

go sell and never buy again in any terra coins.

1 Like

They don’t explain why they don’t want to burn it. More precisely, Do Kwon because the validators are like sheep, they all do whatever he says.

I have a proposal:

Enable LUNC to LUNA Swap.
At that LUNC 1000:1 LUNA ratio
That LUNC would go to be burned and or reduce the collapse of the USTC.
In this way the investor earns his new LUNA to do what he wants, the LUNC is reduced from circulation and becoming deflationary.
If it becomes deflationary, the USTC will rise in value. Do not increase either the USTC qty or the LUNC qty until the LUNC and USTC reach this 1:1 ratio.
What to say?

2 Likes

Yes they do explain it and all of them have one same answer. Market will d i e and buildwrs will not build on an exosystem where the there are transaction fees. Like come on with those lame reasons as if the fee is going to be forever and the market should not play itself out but be manipulated by them

1 Like

do just like the Orion money validator, I asked your community if you want them to vote yes on proposal 3568 to burn luna.

What do you have to lose, you already have luna v2 let us try to save luna v1 everything we ask for.

Terra Station s