Terra Allies Development Team Spending Proposal & Trial Period

The developer should be not only with a confirmed resume. Must have references from previous employers. It’s common practice

3 Likes

There is no precedent for asking developers to doxx themselves, nor to provide their GitHub profiles. Our current L1 team is largely undoxxed and did not provide their profiles before being hired. You are attempting to impose arbitrary rules in a clear attempt to block people from working on the chain.

4 Likes

I have other coins, my portfolio has a lot of cryptos, not just LUNC. Thanks for the advice, though…

3 Likes

Good. Cause I don’t trust these developers too.

We are on the same page :sunglasses:

Come back with the GitHub profiles. I’ll wait.

And no matter how much you try pushing fictional developers, it won’t work.

Most validators know they are not real. I don’t have any issues. You can try putting this for a vote :smiling_face_with_tear: go ahead.

P.S. Propping this up using fa(ke profiles is also not gonna work.

I didn’t say that about the L1 Team cause I know for a fact that they are REAL, unlike this team.

Also, we all knew their GitHub profiles before they started working.

You have not been following what I have been writing.

I know most of their GitHub profiles already. For more than 6 months now. They didn’t have to tell me. It’s visible in Git. You would know if you were using Git on a daily basis. I do, so I know.

And none of these people are anywhere even close to the Git repos. They have never pushed there and have never contributed there.

So no, no matter how much you try, this ain’t gonna work without a GitHub profile. Sorry.

Today is the day for comebacks :rofl:

1 Like

To be honest, starting a repo 1 week ago and then posting a screenshot of it here doesn’t give me much confidence in whatever point you’re trying to make. I’ve checked out your GitHub before (two weeks ago) and there weren’t many projects that screamed you love making open source software.

It’s great you’ve decided to make a new open source project, I support open source software all the way; I just don’t know what you’re trying to prove here.

5 Likes

At least I have an account. Where are their accounts?

Also, I am not a fa(ker like others. You see what I have done till now. Nothing more, nothing less.

I have to say one more thing - you can’t even check another person’s GitHub account can you? :rofl:

This was the poorest comeback of the day, I must admit. You are not up for this.

You also haven’t seen this, have you? :sunglasses:

You really think this GitHub account is all the coding I have done in my life? :rofl::rofl::smiling_face_with_tear::joy:

I know you are not a bot. So don’t behave like a bot.

Bro you have 3 repos with a single commit each and they’re all from the same day. Then you have 2 more recent repos that were started within this past week that are more active:

I know we can only post our personal projects on GitHub or Gitlab, but again you posting your GitHub account with barely any history or activity doesn’t get your point across (whatever that is).

Yes your Auto Spot Trading Bot repo looks cool and fun, however you can’t expect us to know or go looking for all of the projects you’ve worked on. All of the proposed devs have posted descriptions of their previous experience and projects; you had only posted your GitHub with the repos shown above.

Hopefully you can see that just providing a GitHub account does not tell a dev’s entire work history or experience. I have no beef with you, I’m just trying to reason with you that a providing GitHub accounts doesn’t paint a full picture for any of us.

5 Likes

Agora is turning into a joker arena. So much April accounts popping up! I am going to create ten new accounts soon. Few validators and little or no input from “Real L1 devs”.

2 Likes

These devs may as well work for free!

My maths must be wrong $ 4750/3 = $1583.33/mth

$3500/3=$1166.67/mth

Someone please tell me I am wrong.

What are the hidden motives? Desperate situations caused for desperate measures I guess.

Why cant we stop the drama on this chain. This same team was rejected a few days ago. They regrouped albeit a different proposer. This is getting ridiculous.

1 Like

If I were the developers I wouldn’t do anything and let the blockchains drift instead of dealing with children here. Let’s see what they’re going to do when nobody wants to work here.
It is a waste of time. Work for free? :joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

All the AMAs that trashed Bilbo never bothered to even talk to him. Those are your influencers. Btw, Ed Kim is no longer with the L1 team. Neither is Tobias.

They got a Superman who helped developed a flaw code for UST/Luna that crashed it and virtually destroyed the chain. And that is your saviors? Give me a break

6 Likes

Great proposal! Professional tone, clear goals and set at a fair price, this a definite YES. I’ve read through the ‘No’ responses and have yet to see one with any argument or merit. Just the typical finger-pointing, name-calling and ghost-chasing mid-wits that have infected this chain. God speed Terra Allies and frens! I hope the intelligent validators out there see what an asset this could be to our current L1 team, vote Yes and help us get out of the current shit-show of a situation LUNC finds itself in. ‘Many hands make light work.’

3 Likes

I have read up some about it but do not understand why it would be good for LUNC or improve our situation. To me it seems like merging our staking with other chains, diluting the uniqueness of LUNC and letting low-yield staking like LUNA take a portion of our good staking rewards. Can you explain its benefits in more detail as I don’t see them.

Others have already responded to your question about the Alliance Module and why it’s a good thing for the chain, but I think you would benefit from realizing that Terra Classic is just one chain that’s a part of a wider network of Cosmos chains, and that we would benefit from embracing that fact. Isolationism isn’t the answer here.

Yeah, I pointed out issues in proposals and highlighted things I had concerns about, just like you are doing.

Rabbi has nothing to do with this prop. I’d be happy to do a text based AMA on Twitter. We also have an AMA up on Agora that unfortunately has been dogpiled by Anti-Rabbi shills and has been dragged severely off track, but you are still free to ask your questions in there: Co-working and AMA with Bilbo Baggins, Solid Snake, Mangochutney, Chopstick Sensei, and notjoshc

We’re operating off of anonymous Githubs that have no commit history. We created entirely new Githubs just to work on this chain, precisely because of how this community can be. Look at the attacks we’ve been getting just for this prop alone.

This is my job. You are very hostile towards someone you have never talked to before. Why is that?

I’m the team lead. Project management is shared between Solid Snake and I, and we’ll be reporting progress to the community and passing feedback to other team members accordingly. Project management will be Agile with user stories. User stories are a much more flexible way to track progress towards completion of an initiative, in our opinion.

Okay!

HappyCattyCrypto has released two videos so far accusing us of being trolls, bad actors, and that we’re trying to push this in as a Trojan Horse, yet he hasn’t once tried to reach out and have a dialogue with us, despite us having talked with the community extensively and myself having been publicly in the community for months and operating a validator. Instead he’s content to just throw videos dragging us through the mud without doing any due diligence. Something to consider.

Also, he’s factually incorrect in his video. He writes the Alliance Modules integration task off as being a task that requires no programming work, and that’s just plain not true. Don’t take my word for it. Look at the docs: Integrate the Alliance module | Alliance Docs

It’d be nice if these influencers did their research and actually established contact with people who are trying to help the chain before they make videos dragging them through their mud and incite their followers to embark on witch hunts against people who are here to help.

Correct.

I’m not DemonMonkey, I’m actually arunadaybasu :sunglasses:

Yeah, they’ve all talked about me; but not a single one of them has talked to me. Really makes you think, huh?

No. Stop trying to forcefully doxx people without their consent. Doxxing is not a vector of trust.

You need to free yourself of this notion that there can only be L1 team. This mentality is harming the chain and hindering progress. It’s not how open source software works.

Ah yes, I was wondering when the “Bilbo is a bad actor” accusations would start piling in again.

Oh look! Another!

They’ve got their hands full with parity.

Then why bother doxxing ourselves? You have no problem paying other people who are undoxxed already. Take a moment, step back, and realize your inherent bias in all of this. I think it would serve you well.

Jacob was a validator / developer and he was employed by the community to work on L1. Allnodes is validator / developer and they sit on TGF. Duncan ran a validator, and was planning to spin up another validator as well when he was poised to work on the L1 as well. The double standards are many.

Honestly I like Sephiroth and Jagmot, and I think he would still agree that Allnodes has too much VP. This may surprise you, but people can be accepting of the outcome of a proposal without wanting to destroy the validator because they voted a certain way on the proposal. You need to stop trying to attribute intent to our actions.

Yeah. They joined on the same day. Because I asked them to because we put up the prop and did the AMA. Or you know, because they don’t exist. I made them up! It’s all me! I’m actually Do Kwon! We’re all actually from TFL! Darn you @Dannavan_Morrison for figuring it out!

Cool! Don’t trust us! The proposal is structured around that fact. And if we don’t deliver, you can declare your victory over all of Agora for everyone to here and I will be shamed off the chain and my validator will be toast, because you will have been right.

Why are you dividing by three? We’re almost a third of the way through the quarter. This funding isn’t for the quarter. It’s for a specific scope of work to be done and completed. There’s no point trying to map this prop to a quarter. It’s for ad-hoc work.

6 Likes

What’s the timeline?

"Get a live audio AMA " with these devs. This will dispel all “FUD”.

Thank you. :rofl:

We are learning! Imo, no L1 developer should run a validator node!

2 Likes

Does it really cost $20,000 to implement Proposal 11322 at the code level? Please, CP is not wealthy, and if this optional feature is so expensive, there is really no need to implement it. CP’s limited funds should be spent on more meaningful things.

1 Like

I see where a lot of people have asked for a spaces (or similar) with the bilbo team. maybe they are on to something. could build community trust by doing it…

Repeated attempts at proposals makes you look scammy when you cannot do the basic thing of verifying you have a team…

Can you get all five devs on a live chat with the community? Hide behind your pretend identities if you must, but at least let us know that you are able to speak…

I really do not see any other way for you to gain traction especially after using rabbi to verbally abuse the entire community for months…

repeatedly battering us with proposals is not building your creditability. There will never be a point when we say “oh yeah lets hire these guys now” unless you can grow up and find your voices for a live chat.

1 Like

1.A Superfluid staking allows lunc investors to accrue additional forms of coins through staking. This is good because people may want to diversify their return across multiple coins.
1.B Furthermore a larger % of the supply is out of circulation.
1.C The amount of utility goes up and incentivizes purchasing of lunc to stake for multiple yields.
1.D Cross chain staking is beneficial for both coins with new incentives and tokenomics
1.E The Oracle rewards pool may drain slower or have more refilling mechanisms through new tokenomic structures as well as people potentially unstaking to move to the oracle module for superfluid staking causing staking rewards for previous holders to go up in percentage.

2.A typically this can be accomplished with sub coins and LP shares like bonding lunc in the form of say stLUNC (Like stAtom with Atom) reducing the supply. If something like this were done in the future if we went along this route we could bond a large portion of the supply say for early depositors but the landscape for this is flexible and this is not necessary.

3.A Lunc benefits from the increased volume of transactions superfluid staking which increases the total burns in lunc tokens which causes deflation. Lunc benefits from utility use cases, holders may see a price increase in the coin due to these factors which again creates many new tokenomics and incentives involved.

Imagine big banks like potter from it’s a wonderful life and superfluid staking is the billing and loan.

4 Likes

Maybe HCC or DJ Trev or anyone of those influencers who never even spoke with or interviewed Bilbo and his team and trashed him would like to be fair and host an AMA?

Or

Maybe that does not fit “their” agenda?

2 Likes

Like what a dojo? Yeah, I know LBA took that off their amended prop. If there are serious issues with any of the work presented, maybe give bilbo a chance to amend his prop instead of being hypocrites.