Time is money Do kwon and Terra Devs!

Ok thank you for the information!

thank you buddy

I understand, we easily get carried away cos that is what our heart is hoping for…I guess we will continue to make our voices heard!

They could have stopped minting when the supply was still in the billions. Brought it up to trillions to no avail. Ponzi

1 Like

I am no Dev, no software engineer, don’t know much about IT, but I have enough sense to understand that @dokwon first mistake was his stupid decision to save UST by minting more LUNA, as if that was helping, and as if it was LUNAS job to save UST and not all the bitcoins he bought with billions.

I think the day they decide to burn, we are gonna see it on the price.

NO ONE ANSWERED ME ON THIS TOPIC ABOUT AN ALLEGED 22B RESERVE YET.

1 Like

We could have asked the team of course but no point when no one is answering questions we already asked. They closed the chats in telegram too, twitter is silent and here not much is happening. Feels like they gathered all of us here so we don’t spread our thoughts all over the place imho

Look at this stupidity face palm :

centralised

I have lost my ass so many times in crypto? All of a sudden we heed to help people out? Luna is fine at 6 trillion fix the algorithm… or dump UST all together. Let the dust settle get the help from the other coin projects and CZ himself. Relaunch UST if you have to and fix the peg… Then you can work on the Luna burn… That proposal talking about snap shots and rolling back stuff then giving 40% to you and 40% to you that’s called bankruptcy LOL. This needs to roll as is if there is any chance of recovery PERIOD.

2 Likes

fr @dokwon this communication is awful bruv

1 Like

he is obviously a yes boy and can’t talk till he been given the OK lmfao

actually ban me, @dokwon is a twat looooooooool

he is not even here to ban lul

classic i’m great - your shit - oh wait you got responsibilities lmfao aggressively

1 Like

yes very much that’s the way he makes others feel.

Absolutley right you are sir

The dates you notated are from August? Was this a typo?

I know you are asking him about the typo. Either way it was not the team burning Luna tokens.

they, the old leaders gradually to the disaster of Luna are looking for a fork to regain ownership after running away and fooling all the investors and former holders. They continued to trick new holders into trying DCA to save Luna. Get rid of the fork option immediately with all your might, and boycott Luna v2 if it ever comes out because they’ll be printing Luna 2 and taking advantage of the community again.d
The most important question right now: Where are the Bitcoins and Luna’s reserves and the Luna leaders are responsible for the destruction of the reserve and decided to print Luna on these investors.

it shows supply as 257b vs 6.5T i see on cmc.