What’s the point of LUNC after Terra 2.0?

Can someone explain me please? I don’t get it

3 Likes
  1. Rocky Balboa
  2. Elon Musk
  3. Cheap w. UST included.

DYOR!

2 Likes

You’ve seen those dumb LUNA proposals? The ones that lack a fundamental understanding of tokenonmics? The people that made them would normally just be laughed at, then ignored, but one day they could have got enough votes to do damage. They were an ongoing risk to LUNA

Now those people can go mess with LUNC: and burn that coin to the ground with a few other crazy classic fans. And leave LUNA alone.

TL;DR; LUNC is a lightning-rod for naive governance proposals, to keep LUNA safe.

1 Like

What’s the point of new Luna when there are hundreds of cryptocurrencies? Do the math…

2 Likes

Couldn’t get a proper answer tbh

1 Like

You really didn’t, hope you will, I’m very curious about this too

1 Like

The classic one is the original chain which is technically the same chain bar couple trillions of new supply spawned in the process of purposeful premeditated dilution. The old chain simply has the publicity and generates more tweets per day than war in ukraine.

The 2.0 chain is a filth. A joke crapcoin that does nothing but simply exists. There is no premise for its existence. There is no logical sense in it having been launched. It does not solve the dilution problem. It does not compensate u for ur loss. Its just a dumb brand new chain. It is a great sadness it was added to the exchanges. It should have not been added. Exchanges add this dung for the sake of trading fees they harvest from ur trades. Its just a chain without any stablecoin, without anything AT ALL made by stupid human garbage just for kicks.

1 Like

But still you don’t explain whats the point of LUNC atm ? All validators and developers moved with Kwon to Luna 2.0 so who’s left on Lunc for improvement and developments ?

1 Like

We, as one of the largest exchanges, have a large number of users who have this coin. We still need to take care of those users. And the best way is actually to provide liquidity for the new coin, because the new one is going to replace the old one. The old one is going to become worthless. There’s no more utility to it. So we still need to provide continuity of the liquidity. For that reason, we still have to list it, even though it’s not a brand-new coin that we want to list. It’s not an ideal situation, but considering all the user interest in mind, we still have to list it. There are people who may still want to buy it—I hope given all this news that’s out there, they are aware of the risks. We have put up very strong risk warnings, we sent emails to users, and we’ve tried to do as much as we can to educate the new users about the risks. I hope that people who are buying know what the risks involved are.

According to CZ LUNC is worthless…

2 Likes